Prospect Info: Down On The Farm (Ads and Glads)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
AHL has scrapped AHLtv and all games will be televised on FLOHockey. It’s a bit more expensive but it does provide access to all AHL, ECHL, SPHL and several junior hockey leagues as well.

I had just subscribed to FLO for ECHL games like a week before this announcement. I think it's around $400 for the year. Then got the bonus of AHL games on top of it? Couldn't be happier!

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
Does the $400 cover all sports?

I can't tell yet, there's nothing live playing at the moment but it did allow me to watch replays of some other sports. I was also wrong, $400 was for Sunday Ticket. Flo Sports was only $150 and it does say "25 sports available".

HOWEVER, on the website I had to specifically choose hockey and i'm signed in on flohockey but then not on other sports like flohoops. If I remember later this afternoon I'll try to stream some minor league baseball playoffs.

Edit: So there is some women's soccer on right now. All of the live events have a "LOCK" icon on them, but it still let me watch both of the live soccer games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad