Prospect Info: Down On The Farm (Ads and Glads)

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
AHL has scrapped AHLtv and all games will be televised on FLOHockey. It’s a bit more expensive but it does provide access to all AHL, ECHL, SPHL and several junior hockey leagues as well.

I had just subscribed to FLO for ECHL games like a week before this announcement. I think it's around $400 for the year. Then got the bonus of AHL games on top of it? Couldn't be happier!

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
Does the $400 cover all sports?

I can't tell yet, there's nothing live playing at the moment but it did allow me to watch replays of some other sports. I was also wrong, $400 was for Sunday Ticket. Flo Sports was only $150 and it does say "25 sports available".

HOWEVER, on the website I had to specifically choose hockey and i'm signed in on flohockey but then not on other sports like flohoops. If I remember later this afternoon I'll try to stream some minor league baseball playoffs.

Edit: So there is some women's soccer on right now. All of the live events have a "LOCK" icon on them, but it still let me watch both of the live soccer games.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Will be interesting to see if we can develop him. He gets to fight with Murray and Haider for net time. On the negative side, none of them were inspiring at the AHL level last season and this might be a real rough season for MIL goaltending
Murray was okay last season. His problem was that the Texas Stars weren't as talented as the Milwaukee Admirals. He personifies "if you can't beat them, join them!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad