Dougie Hamilton III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
My cousin ( a Habs fan but she's family so what can you do ???? ) just sent me this:

9mDe9xR.jpg

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Easy there fellow Bruin fans - I hate the Hamilton trade as much as anybody here. I just thought I would try to inject a bit of humor into the situation.....apparently I failed. I feel shame. :(

member 96824

His price was whatever would get him out of town

Dougie & Beleskey I believe have the same agent

I rest my case

Beleskey has Murray Kuntz for an agent.

Dougie uses JP Barry, same as Carl Soderberg.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Beleskey has Murray Kuntz for an agent.

Dougie uses JP Barry, same as Carl Soderberg.
Dougie was represented by Kuntz that I am 100% sure of - I think Kuntz works for Barry and does the Boston guys

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Easy there fellow Bruin fans - I hate the Hamilton trade as much as anybody here. I just thought I would try to inject a bit of humor into the situation.....apparently I failed. I feel shame. :(

I wasn't pointing my post at anyone buddy. I thought yours was funny!! :yo:

member 96824

Dougie was represented by Kuntz that I am 100% sure of - I think Kuntz works for Barry and does the Boston guys

General manager Don Sweeney met with Hamilton’s agent, J.P. Barry, Wednesday night in Florida, but it does not appear the sides are close to an agreement.
www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/06/...e-hamilton/OdaFFBcoc5CaIBS42zr2AN/story.html#

Per Dougie Hamilton's agent J.P. Barry, they're still waiting to commence negotiations with the Bruins on a new contract #BruinsTalk
I apologize for I don't know how to do the tweet thing but here's the link for that
https://mobile.twitter.com/HackswithHaggs/status/607591483168800768

They both work for CAA, but J.P. definitely represents Dougie(and Carl who was a Boston guy)

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/06/...e-hamilton/OdaFFBcoc5CaIBS42zr2AN/story.html#

I apologize for I don't know how to do the tweet thing but here's the link for that
https://mobile.twitter.com/HackswithHaggs/status/607591483168800768

They both work for CAA, but J.P. definitely represents Dougie(and Carl who was a Boston guy)

I met Murray Kuntz a couple of times (very likeable I can see why he gets clients) and one of the times I met Dougie as well who was with him.

It would seem logical that Barry who is one of the big agents has lieutenants and Murray might be one of them.

thanks for the info- Dom also texted me this.....nice to get a couple of smart ones here getting me the answer appreciate it

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
My cousin ( a Habs fan but she's family so what can you do ???? ) just sent me this:

9mDe9xR.jpg

This really looks a lot like my ritual that tend to perform around April when the old mighty curse gets placed upon the Habs.....22 wonderful years of drought and still going on strong.....I am loving it and so are all the Bruin fans....

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
This really looks a lot like my ritual that tend to perform around April when the old mighty curse gets placed upon the Habs.....22 wonderful years of drought and still going on strong.....I am loving it and so are all the Bruin fans....

I cant see Montreal or Toronto winning a Cup any time soon

Toronto is coming up on their 50th Anniversary wow.....Montreal has 28 years to go but it seems inevitable they will make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad