Dougie Hamilton III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Seeing Dougie crap his pants in CAL makes me smile.

Seems like the mistakes he made here in Boston are being exemplified in Calgary.

BigBadBruins63*

I'm laughing pretty hard. -11 is the single worst +/- in the league right now.

When your a soft defenseman with puppy poop for brain in the defensive zone, you are going to struggle. The West is tough to play against as well. Can't be a soft ***** like he is.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
He ended up with a -3 tonight and took a penalty that led to an Islander PP Goal. :handclap:

Oh man I just got in and missed the game! ****!! That is precious.

Heading to the Calgary boards now because I need a good laugh and the party is over there.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Only able to see Dougie play twice before tonight this season. In all three games he has looked very soft and stupid. Same dumb mistakes as last season with the Bs. Same softness along the boards and in front of the net. Learning a new system is one thing. Playing soft when you're struggling is a whole other. At some point the Flames better hope his jewels finally decide to drop.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Only able to see Dougie play twice before tonight this season. In all three games he has looked very soft and stupid. Same dumb mistakes as last season with the Bs. Same softness along the boards and in front of the net. Learning a new system is one thing. Playing soft when you're struggling is a whole other. At some point the Flames better hope his jewels finally decide to drop.

Playing with Bergeron and Chara allowed him to focus on his offense. Without them to help out on his weak D he is struggling big time.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Playing with Bergeron and Chara allowed him to focus on his offense. Without them to help out on his weak D he is struggling big time.

No question. So many times that Z took heat from some folks when all he was doing was trying to cover for the mistakes of his partner who hung Z out to dry with his moronic positioning and dumb play.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Oh man I just got in and missed the game! ****!! That is precious.

Heading to the Calgary boards now because I need a good laugh and the party is over there.

my favorite post on that board was Wideman for Eriksson:help:

Bruinsfolife

Dec 3, 2005
Montreal
When he got traded I always mentioned that he is a good offensive D but not a great defender at this stage and I seem to be right. I was never crazy about his defensive game. Maybe it wasn't a bad trade after all. At least we got 2 picks right?

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I'm laughing pretty hard. -11 is the single worst +/- in the league right now.

Trap Jesus posted this on the main board

Dougies #s last year

Hamilton vs. Bottom 5 Defenses in 2014/15 (Edmonton, Buffalo, Arizona, Dallas, Toronto)

13 GP - 7 G, 13 A, 20 P, +15

Hamilton vs. All Other Teams in 2014/15

59 GP - 3 G, 19 A, 22 P, -18

I can't believe the amount of crying I saw on our board this summer I never saw anything special in him

OVERRATED

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
:laugh: I have a couple buddies who are Flames fans. Heard the chirping
all summer long.

So this is ****ing sweet!

Flames fans were unbearable in the off season and job their year is pretty much over.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Actually surprised with Dougie since he was drafted. Really believed working next to big Z would rub off on him as far as being aware how important playing defence as a defenseman actually is. Only watched one Flames game this year and he looked lost out there.

Now, if I`m being fair, I give any new Bruin 15-20 games to get used to the system,teammates and city when they arrive to play for the B`s but he made mistakes during the game I watched that really weren`t system based, two separate occasions, the opponent in front of the net literally stood there left untouched by Dougie

I don`t think the Flames are nearly as bad as their record is and I think they`ll find their game eventually but not a great start for Mr. Dougie

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Trap Jesus posted this on the main board

Dougies #s last year

Hamilton vs. Bottom 5 Defenses in 2014/15 (Edmonton, Buffalo, Arizona, Dallas, Toronto)

13 GP - 7 G, 13 A, 20 P, +15

Hamilton vs. All Other Teams in 2014/15

59 GP - 3 G, 19 A, 22 P, -18

I can't believe the amount of crying I saw on our board this summer I never saw anything special in him

OVERRATED

I think it had more to do with giving up on anther kid under 25. But anther tough night for Dougie -3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium