Does Marner get Boo’d?

Does Marner get Boo’d at home games?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Three weeks after the playoffs ended? He missed some regular season games, played a few, two weeks of playoffs, so we're looking at two months and the bruising is still there? Kid must have bad circulation.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...

oh really?

View attachment 900637

why is that?

Why cherry pick less than half the playoff games in a series? How about the stats for the entire playoffs over the same time? Is it possible to ONLY win games 5, 6, 7?

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Three weeks after the playoffs ended? He missed some regular season games, played a few, two weeks of playoffs, so we're looking at two months and the bruising is still there? Kid must have bad circulation.

Tell me you know absolutely nothing about injuries without telling me you know absolutely nothing about injuries

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Tell me you know absolutely nothing about injuries without telling me you know absolutely nothing about injuries
Tell me you don't have a valid response without telling me you don't have a valid response. :laugh:

Instead of making pointless comments with the sole intention of avoiding discussion, why don't you answer my direct request for information (which I've asked for twice now) in the 'lines' thread?

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
GOnoSfLa4AAwdq7.jpg:large

The bruise went up his leg and past his knee too.

Looks gross poor kid. Came back too soon from the injury but what can you do?
The absolute state of those chairs my god

1547420604471.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Or the initial injury just was never given time to heal. A bruise is just blood the body is trying to get rid of so if you keep bleeding it never ends,, well until you get gangrene.

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
Only you can answer why you're cherry picking a handful of arbitrary games in arbitrary years.

Why cherry pick less than half the playoff games in a series? How about the stats for the entire playoffs over the same time? Is it possible to ONLY win games 5, 6, 7?
read the quote again

dekes brought up later in the round=
The mistake you make is thinking that later round automatically equals tougher opponent or increased difficulty to produce, and that's simply not true.
i simply responded with later in the round stats lol

crock of shit.png

again, why is that?

Reactions: Sundinisagod

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Or the initial injury just was never given time to heal. A bruise is just blood the body is trying to get rid of so if you keep bleeding it never ends,, well until you get gangrene.
So he had internal hemorrhaging for two months that wasn't diagnosed by the team doctors?

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
It's clearly not a bruise.

They wear PPE for a reason. It's just shadowing. You can see the ssme thing up by his thigh near the knee.

Even a severe contusion doesn't take longer than a couple weeks to heal.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
read the quote again
I think you need to read the quote again. I was discussing different rounds with an individual, and you responded by posting some meaningless graphic cherry picking arbitrary games from within a round.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Like Stanley Cup champion ROR? Or some punks looking for hits for their lame f bomb podcasts? lol is right dude. I'll take Gilmour and Gretzky, your take Rosehill lol.

Later.
Well your original quote said:

"I just love how people who actually play the game or coach it, don’t agree with bottom feeder haters."

If you wanna argue which specific player's opinions should mean more go ahead. But your statement clearly wasn't true at all.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

I just love how people who actually play the game or coach it, don’t agree with bottom feeder haters. It’s so validating to me :)
Enjoy the rest of the summer, I sure am!
This thread is going to be retired with 2024 Summer HOF status.

Hasn't been a thread this legendary since the 'Dubas has passed all tests' thread. :laugh:

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
read the quote again

View attachment 900868

again, why is that?

Seems like useless cherry picked stat's TBH. OK he has 5 points in 16 games. I bet if you look closely enough you can find 16 games where Connor McDavid sucked, what conclusion would we draw from that? (Nothing)

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
This thread is going to be retired with 2024 Summer HOF status.

Hasn't been a thread this legendary since the 'Dubas has passed all tests' thread. :laugh:

A couple years ago Willie was the whipping boy and Marner was the diamond... Naz had that title, Phaneuf , Gill, Sundin, Murphy, Gilmour ... it's a long line of illogical hate with grade school cherry picked logic used to support their truly weak opinions.

Reactions: notDatsyuk

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Well your original quote said:

"I just love how people who actually play the game or coach it, don’t agree with bottom feeder haters."

If you wanna argue which specific player's opinions should mean more go ahead. But your statement clearly wasn't true at all.
Rosehill is a fireman now. The word play is not used in the past tense.

A couple years ago Willie was the whipping boy and Marner was the diamond... Naz had that title, Phaneuf , Gill, Sundin, Murphy, Gilmour ... it's a long line of illogical hate with grade school cherry picked logic used to support their truly weak opinions.
Wait a minute. People were right to hate on Phaneuf.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Uh oh, Bogo and ROR have now defended Marner.

Bogo even mentioned that he avoids contact and there is no issue with it, he even compares him to Kucherov.

Lmao there's been several former NHL players who slammed Marner after his last playoffs.

Blissful ignorance.

Sweet, the people on the ice with him are vouching for him, I'll take their word for it over a fan (the former players are just fans at this point).

Reactions: bax

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Won't get Boo'd at the start, but dude is playing for a contract with all the Media attention and is one of the worst high pressure performers in the league. He'll start slow then probably start to hear it

I also wouldn't be shocked if he refused to waive the NMC and it hasn't come out because all parties know he'd get vaporized by the fan base because of it

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Rosehill is a fireman now. The word play is not used in the past tense.

Wait a minute. People were right to hate on Phaneuf.

The god like status he was unfairly anointed by media and some fans before he came here was something he could never live up to. The guy was a good player on a shitty team that tried to do too much.

Uh oh, Bogo and ROR have now defended Marner.

Bogo even mentioned that he avoids contact and there is no issue with it, he even compares him to Kucherov.

Sweet, the people on the ice with him are vouching for him, I'll take their word for it over a fan (the former players are just fans at this point).

I never understood why that was a bad thing, it does not make you a good or bad player, Reaves initiates contact, between the two, Marner is probably going to get you more wins ;) .

Reactions: bax

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad