Rumor: Dhaliwal- Boeser to Pens is a real possibility

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
they.. are…

must be weird getting so much lip serveie from coaches for so long when one simply tells it how it is, it’s noteworthy?
Garland is a 2nd line player, putting up 2nd line points. I wish BB would keep the Podkolzin EP40 Garland line together for a long string of games. They played well and controlled play together. Hogger is a 3rd liner who looks like he will one day be a good 2nd line player or 1st line 3rd wheel.

Reactions: gianni and Fatass

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Lmao. This post tries too hard. If u think the GM Allvin is trying to drum up interest in Connor Garland, idk, watch some hockey or something.
He wants interest in Boeser. That’s who he wants to trade. That qualifing offer is bad for Vancouver. Boeser isn’t close to a $7mm player and he is American. He can sign that qualifying offer or become a UFA if Vancouver rescinds it . Both are very bad outcomes for Vancouver. Boeser holds the cards there. Allvin is in a bind and these gossipy bois are doing that sound board thing for the organization. Letting the fans and other GMs know what they want. Won’t work. Boeser isn’t going to get much in trade. No one wants to pay him that qualifying offer. But he sure may want to be a UFA so he can pick his next destination. He’s got a good agent that hooked him up.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Garland is not a third line player. At worst Boudreau is completely out of touch with that comment or at best he’s just trying to light a fire under him.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
thats a no from vancouver

keep it simple

halak for pens 1st

What is with Canucks fans comically overvaluing their players on the trade board :laugh:

Halak has a .883 save% this year, yet he can bring back a 1st?

Boeser for Kapanen + Joseph + Hollander + 1st.

This was mentioned on the local radio, seems like a couple B level prospects plus a 1st with Kapanen.

The Penguins could get way better than Brock Boeser if they're waving around that kind of capital.

Reactions: brewski420

Apr 9, 2009
USA
thats a no from vancouver

keep it simple

halak for pens 1st

lol I'd drive to Pittsburgh and throw eggs at the arena if they did this.

Boeser for Kapanen + Joseph + Hollander + 1st.

This was mentioned on the local radio, seems like a couple B level prospects plus a 1st with Kapanen.

Holy shit what the f*** guys.

I'm out. Vancouver fans in this thread have lost their minds.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Kapanen, ZAR, Legare/Hallander and a 1st for Boeser with $1 million retention
Kapanen, ZAR, POJ/Poulin and a 2nd for Boeser with $1 million retention
Kapanen, Pettersson and a 1st for Boeser with no rentention (possibly even retaining a bit on Pettersson to make this deal work)

I would do any of these, but if Vancouver would want even more than this, I'd move on.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Kapanen, ZAR, Legare/Hallander and a 1st for Boeser with $1 million retention
Kapanen, ZAR, POJ/Poulin and a 2nd for Boeser with $1 million retention
Kapanen, Pettersson and a 1st for Boeser with no rentention (possibly even retaining a bit on Pettersson to make this deal work)

I would do any of these, but if Vancouver would want even more than this, I'd move on.

Id do the third deal, but instead of retention on Petersson, you have to take back one of Dickinson or Poolman.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Do the Canucks still have plans to bring Tryamkin over or is it pretty much a foregone conclusion he's not gonna play with them?

If he's just a dead contract maybe the Pens feel they'd have better luck getting him over.
I reckon they'll try one more time to get him to come over. Part of the reason he left is because he didn't like the coaching staff and management who treated him like shit (especially willie).

Reactions: Dipsy Doodle

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Id do the third deal, but instead of retention on Petersson, you have to take back one of Dickinson or Poolman.

I'd do Dickinson but not Poolman in that. Dickinson would be useful because the Penguins depth is likely getting gutted this off-season, so Dickinson can slide into a 4C role as Blueger slides up.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Am I the only one not feeling anything for Kapanen? He's a 40ish point per game forward, at a "meh" cap hit being sold for his QO being below a million? Are we expecting him to take a pay cut based on his QO? He feels like another cap dump here, especially with Pearson being in the same price range for the same production.

I know the reply will be "but Rutherford". Rutherford got Marino, Hornquist, Galchenyuk, Sheary, Sheahan, Hagelin and Kessel too, assuming he is not letting Allvin handle some of this. Should we expect them all coming too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad