Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G, Northeastern University (obtained in Reinhart deal) - Signed 3/17/23, Assigned 4/3/24

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
If we had Levi in net all year we are in the playoffs. Tell me I’m wrong.
Possibly. But there's also the question of whether the extra season in the NCAA helped prepare Levi for this moment. That is, if Levi was playing in October, he wouldn't look like this Levi yet. Also the question of whether he would have hit a wall, as the NHL season is far longer than the NCAA one. Levi probably would have started in Rochester, and perhaps he would have got the callup ahead of UPL?

But when all you needed was a few more points...it's hard not to think he would have provided that.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
there would be no chance of him not glowing tomorrow if the NHL actually did WADA testing
So, Kevyn Adams is going to offer performance enhancing drugs to his newly signed superstar 21-year-old boy scout goalie that signed because the team was sold to him as not only being a good organization, but as good, caring people?

Can I interest you in some

METH?​

Clearly, you must be . . . .joking!

• Haha
Reactions: Zman5778

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Moved from “he probably makes the opening night roster” to “it’s a lock”

Play him tomorrow. Levi back to back gives me more belief than the Comrie mystery box or the 6k slow like a ship turning special.

I agree. Disagree with it all you want, I think we pencil Levi in the NHL next year. Granato and Adams clearly have him way above UPL and Comrie. And they aren’t wrong.

Just improve the team defense in the off-season.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Kid is exactly the prime time clutch player they have been waiting for. He absorbs pressure and it makes him stronger.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
So, Kevyn Adams is going to offer performance enhancing drugs to his newly signed superstar 21-year-old boy scout goalie that signed because the team was sold to him as not only being a good organization, but as good, caring people?

Can I interest you in some

METH?​

Clearly, you must be . . . .joking!
The girlfriends are our agents, they keep spiking the protein shakes

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Cocaine?

We all know the NHL has a massive cocaine problem.
I thought it was Crystal Meth because of all the ice people find at each stadium?

1681195359837.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad