Post-Game Talk: Devils vs Yankees...err, I mean Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Yeah PDB is a great coach. Devils fans throw him under the bus because they can't admit the team just ain't that good.

I really don't see what PDB is doing wrong to get the ire of Devils fans.

Their team just ****ing blows.

Because Devils fans would rather throw the coach under the bus (like they've done for a decade now) instead of admitting that their GM is overrated.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Lol at Marty blaming the loss on the ice. The guy should be ashamed of himself.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
*****ing about the ice is worse than Thomas crying about the lights at MSG.

You got embarrassed. Don't make it worse for yourself marty.

Gingeroux28

KreiderFace FTW
Jan 9, 2013
at your local rink!
Watched this with my fiancé and this was so much better than the Winter Classic and last night's game. He even let me dry hump the TV during Nash's goal.

Great game.

Btw I take back the anti-Stahlman campaign during the Ranger Survivor game last summer. :nod:

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I dunno. The Devils fans feel the same way about our fan base as we do about theirs. We see them as ****ing obnoxious idiots, and they see the same in us. That's just how it is with rival fans. If anything, we probably have more obnoxious fans, since we have about 50 times more fans in general.

Devils fans on HF might be the worst people in the world, though.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
I dunno. The Devils fans feel the same way about our fan base as we do about theirs. We see them as ****ing obnoxious idiots, and they see the same in us. That's just how it is with rival fans. If anything, we probably have more obnoxious fans, since we have about 50 times more fans in general.

Some of them are just so damn hostile, it's as if you shot their dog. It's almost disturbing.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007

Worst on HF to, per capita, by a landslide.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Some of them are just so damn hostile, it's as if you shot their dog. It's almost disturbing.

I've had that feeling before as well. Don't even want to talk to them--more often than not it gets nasty and I wind up with some mod giving me an infraction--whatever that's supposed to mean to me. It's usually over something stupid--like one was whether or not Travis Zajac is a legit 1st line center worthy of an 8 year $42 mil contract. A goodly % of them IMO are completely nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad