Post-Game Talk: Devils vs Yankees...err, I mean Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
For the three stars I voted Staal, Stralman, and Zuccarello.

Zuccarello for obvious reasons.

Staal and Stralman, jeez, if those two weren't in god mode this game, it flat out would've been a loss.

I can watch Stralman belt Greene all day.

I also felt John Moore had a great game outside that horrendous first period.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Staal/Stralman was excellent today and has had a nice stretch. Klein/Moore has done well enough.

We need to get McDonagh/Girardi back at 100%.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Staal and Strålman - YIKES! Absolutely bossed it. So happy for Dom, he deserved those goals. Zucc had some fun too and Steps penalty shot was ace

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Stralman with a fantastic game. Best player tonight. Zuccarello clutch as well--as was the 4th line. Dominic Moore.

I thought John Moore looked really good in this one as well.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Great game. Staal-Stralman looks very good, if they continue to play at that level that's two practically #1 pairs.

Henrik clearly wasn't ready but bounced back and made some solid stops in the 2nd and 3rd.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Zucc is such a Boss

He's a straight up Corsican Corporal. I love beating the Debs at their "home" or anywhere. Can't wait to check their boards, "all the Rangers goals were goalie interference, offsides, lucky, blah, blah, we outplayed them 52.4% of the time". How was the crowd proportioned?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
That second period was as good a period of offensive hockey as this team has played in years. They had an incredible amount of solid scoring chances even aside from all the goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad