Post-Game Talk: Devils vs Yankees...err, I mean Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
As a lifelong Yankees fan, Devils: get the **** off my field.

Hetrx.gif

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Great game. Missed most of the 1st and so missed most of the early struggles, but we clearly owned them in the 2nd period and kept it simple in the 3rd. Great to see all 4 lines chipping in and working hard at both ends of the ice. The Staal-Stralman pairing was dominate again and pairing Klein with Moore is showing some good early results with Moore looking more confident about jumping up on the rush. Lundy was good after the 1st too (although the devils made it pretty easy on him).

My 3 stars were: D. Moore, Stralman and MZA, with Staal being unlucky

turcotte8

Feb 15, 2008
NY
We should just be thankful we got so many lucky bounces or else we would have gotten slaughtered.

:naughty:

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Anyone else impressed with John Moore today? I thought that third pairing played really well. Also thought the unsung play of the game was McDonagh's escape from Zajac's scissor hold haha.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Anyone else impressed with John Moore today? I thought that third pairing played really well. Also thought the unsung play of the game was McDonagh's escape from Zajac's scissor hold haha.

For the first time in a long time I am. I don't think it is a coincidence that this has happened when he is paired with Klein.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ

Putting Moore back his natural left side, and giving him a sturdy partner, allowing him to settle down...who saw that happening?

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Chico blamed the weather for the Devils' loss.

ahahahahahaha.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Norwegian media going crazy after the game (not surprised at all....)
All the main newspapers have the game as their top headlines now.

YitMNldU.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad