GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The last Devils player to score their first career goal in a season finale.

I thought it was Urbom in 2011, until I started thinking back and I think it was Stephen Gionta in 2012. We did have our finale down here in 2015, so I'm wondering if maybe someone got their first in that game, due to the twist of the current opponent being part of the question? I don't think so though.

Didn't Wood score in his first game?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I stand by my opinion that we could do worse for a 12-14th forward than Stafford (If necessary)

I would prefer Noesen in the bench warmer role or even a parade of guys rotating up from Binghamton on a rolling basis. That said he’s a good vet in the room and he has looked ok down the stretch in garbage time.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
BTW, that Miami montage they just showed ended with a drone taking off in front of some boats and a restaurant called The Rusty Pelican. That's on an island called Virginia Key. The University of Miami marine campus I'm currently enrolled at is on the same island, on the other side of the island about a mile down.

Reactions: My3Sons

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I'm hopeful all three of Smith, Boqvist, and Davies can end up playing here.
I'm fairly confident Davies is headed to Bing. Even his college coach said he thinks Davies needs some time to adjust to the next level.

I hope he proves me wrong though.

Reactions: My3Sons

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'm fairly confident Davies is headed to Bing. Even his college coach said he thinks Davies needs some time to adjust to the next level.

I hope he proves me wrong though.
I didn't necessarily mean next year, just hopeful they all pan out into solid players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad