GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If it was up to me Id move Butcher and keep Severson IF were willing to find him a defensively strong partner via trade/FA.

Just because Smith and potentially drafting Byram is coming our way, it doesnt mean we shouldnt be upgrading the defense with a top-4 talent. If Smith and another prospect become top-4 talents then you have value to move around (think of Anaheim, Nashville)

Run Severson, Vatanen, acquisition, and Smith/Mueller as the top 4
Butcher is good.

Santini, Carrick and Mueller are by far the most expendable (not including Greene) and in that order.

Although you can debate Mueller and Carrick as to which one is more expendable than the other.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
playing in this building is like a hockey game breaking out during a funeral. you could hear a rat fart, which is i think why mellenby killed one in the first place

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You know what? Now that I think about it, I think it's Stephen Gionta, the year after Urbom.

In the 11-12 regular season finale.

Did anybody else get one between the finale's in 2013 and 2018? I don't think so.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Butcher is good.

Santini, Carrick and Mueller are by far the most expendable (not including Greene) and in that order.

Although you can debate Mueller and Carrick as to which one is more expendable than the other.
Yeah Butcher is good but we cant keep everyone and id rather acquire some worthwhile assets than just move a Carrick for a 6th type move.

Butcher can bring back a decent return and open up a spot for an acquisition/Smith, maybe both depending how Smith looks (I expect him to land in the top-4)

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What was the question?
The last Devils player to score their first career goal in a season finale.

I thought it was Urbom in 2011, until I started thinking back and I think it was Stephen Gionta in 2012. We did have our finale down here in 2015, so I'm wondering if maybe someone got their first in that game, due to the twist of the current opponent being part of the question? I don't think so though.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Stafford has played great the past 30 games or so. I appreciate him being a good veteran influence, everyone in the room seems to like and respect him. But it's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad