GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Believe it or not. This is my first game attended of the season. And thankfully the last as well :laugh:
Good for you! I stopped going to Sunrise after 2016-2017. Two losses in the first month of the season there that year, on top of the countless other losses there before that and I threw in the towel. It’s also too far of a drive for me. A 4 hour drive one way almost is too far to see us lose in the most ridiculous ways.

Even the last two games there, which I did not attend. A 1-1 game for a while, before a 3rd period dead angle game winner on Cory with minutes to go and then last time they tied it on us in the last minute to win in OT and they even won it twice in OT haha.

Hope you at least have a good time. If the game were in Tampa, I would be there, as that’s not very far from me.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Looks like Mueller might have played his last game here Thursday night in Carolina.

He’s a scratch tonight and not signed for next year. I said this earlier this year, but I can see him being Beau Bennetted at the end of this year, where they let him walk as an RFA.

And I hate it because he’s much better than that waste of a spot in Santini, who is signed for two more years and who the staff seems to like lately.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Looks like Mueller might have played his last game here Thursday night in Carolina.

He’s a scratch tonight and not signed for next year. I said this earlier this year, but I can see him being Beau Bennetted at the end of this year, where they let him walk as an RFA.

And I hate it because he’s much better than that waste of a spot in Santini, who is signed for two more years and who the staff seems to like lately.
If they let Mueller walk it just makes that trade look like a total waste. They brought him in for a few picks and never played him consistently enough to even have some proper development time here.

Reactions: Bleedred

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Good for you! I stopped going to Sunrise after 2016-2017. Two losses in the first month of the season there that year, on top of the countless other losses there before that and I threw in the towel. It’s also too far of a drive for me. A 4 hour drive one way almost is too far to see us lose in the most ridiculous ways.

Even the last two games there, which I did not attend. A 1-1 game for a while, before a 3rd period dead angle game winner on Cory with minutes to go and then last time they tied it on us in the last minute to win in OT and they even won it twice in OT haha.

Hope you at least have a good time. If the game were in Tampa, I would be there, as that’s not very far from me.

Yeah I know. They always lose in Florida... I know you’ve talked about it before lol. I’ve been to a lot of them over the years. Not a lot of fond memories. And it feels like we always either open the season down here or close it. Nothing in between haha.

This is actually an easier drive for me too. But I like going to games in Tampa better obviously.

Reactions: Bleedred

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
82 games in one of the worst seasons and people still come on to post....
Congrats to everyone here

Reactions: JK3

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

For better or worse they seem to like Carrick better than both.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
dano "he needs more horses, no question about it. he needs more thorough-breeds."

shero *actually gets horses for hynes

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
giphy.gif

It's time.

Reactions: ThePrideofStockholm

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm in Atlantic City and too embarrassed to ask anyone to put the game on.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
dano "he needs more horses, no question about it. he needs more thorough-breeds."

shero *actually gets horses for hynes
I'm glad he's not GM.

If he were, I'd be afraid that he'd go out and sign goons and a bunch of Santini clones.

''In my estimation, you need some beef in your lineup!''.

Gross.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
That's a Devils like breakdown on that play for the Panthers. Nice play by Butcher & Hischier & a nice easy finish for Bastian.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
If thats so then there will certainly be a defenseman trade this summer , too many signed if we plan on improving it at all

Carrick and Santini are RD while Mueller is a LD. Both Mueller and Santini play more of a traditional defensive game but aren’t reliable enough to play above the third pair right now. There are four defenders virtually guaranteed spots absent a trade - Greene (who shouldn’t be but will be), Butcher (who should be a third pair guy but will have to play second pair if Smith it Davies are to be sheltered at all) and Vats and Sevs. Two actual playing spots are up for grabs and a bench slot is open as well, maybe two. It’s a crowded field with Smith and Davies and maybe Yak if they try to bring him back. Unfortunately the team only has two top four defenders. The rest are either young or meh or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad