GDT: Devils vs. Habs / 9 Pages of Apathy 7:00 PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's an RFA, we should be fine
I think he's UFA because he hasn't played enough games to stay RFA.
Patty stole that guys lunch money in the shootout
At least he actually lifts the puck this season.

Last year he would always shovel the puck right into the bottom of the goaltender's pad and never even bank the puck off it and into the net.:laugh:

Wasn't impressed with Boucher's shot wide at all, I was happy not having to see Henrique go in that spot.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Anyone else notice that when a NJ player shoots, Kinkaid vacates his goal and travels behind the cage and views our attempt through the netting?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Keith has been good all season.
His stats would even be better if notfor the at mtl game and the relief duty at Anahei. Team quit in both of those nights.

He would also have more wins if we could close out games and didn't blow the two goal lead in the Islanders game before Dumbeor was fired.

He's played well against a couple of good teams too. He was very good against Chicago in his first start too. I'm still pissed at that stupid almost comeback against St Louis. Kinkaid got the loss in that game because we scored 3 goals in like 2 minutes and what became the game winner happened to be scored on him. He shouldn't even have that loss on his record.

And MacLean just called Desharnais from the Canadiens Dagenais.:laugh:

Pierre Dagenais did play for the Canadiens too.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Exciting game. Loved seeing Matteau and Boucher score. Thought Merrill and Larsson had strong performances, as well. Kinkaid was good in net, and proud that Patty managed to score in a shootout. This game was actually pretty fun to watch, and it's great that a lot of the strong performances came from the youngsters.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Kinkaid IS NOT A RFA. He's 100% UFA because of the lack of games/minutes at this point in time. We need to sign him obviously because I wouldn't find it too far fetched for a team to offer him at least a shot at starting.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Keep Boucher and Matteau both in for the rest of the season.

The two skeletons shouldn't play another game for us, unless half the team gets food poisoning from bad sushi and crawfish on gameday.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Kinkaid IS NOT A RFA. He's 100% UFA because of the lack of games/minutes at this point in time. We need to sign him obviously because I wouldn't find it too far fetched for a team to offer him at least a shot at starting.

It's why I asked.
There seems to be a gray area.

Is there a link confirming?

I'd hate to lose him to NYi or elsewhere for no return.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
So can we see a lineup at some point next season with Boucher, Matteau, Coleman and Blandisi? Maybe?

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
According to the free agency thread on trade board Kinkaid is a RFA. I don't know the rules though in his situation.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid was PUMPED as **** when he made that second save in the shootout.

Too many bad backups in the league are employed. Carter Hutton and Emery are both UFA's, doubt their teams re sign them.

Kinkaid might generate some interest because of how many guys worse than him have NHL jobs. The Islanders may even want him if Neuvirth isn't retained as their backup. He hasn't been very good for them and I wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I don't think anyone is offering him a job as the starter.

There's too many bad backups that have no business in this league like Emery, Berra, Hutton, Johnson, Peters. He's better than anyone Philly can put behind Mason right now and better than Poulin or whatever that Islanders guy is.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They obviously have no problem benching veterans... look at Ryder and Havlat.

Maybe in the case of Ruutu sure, they already have scratched him.

They ain't scratching Zubrus though, no way in hell. They would have done it already.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I don't think anyone is offering him a job as the starter.

There's too many bad backups that have no business in this league like Emery, Berra, Hutton, Johnson, Peters. He's better than anyone Philly can put behind Mason right now and better than Poulin or whatever that Islanders guy is.

I'm uneasy if he is a UFA.

Hes too good to lose for no return.
Plus, I'd like him here to play 20+ games next season. He's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad