Devils Team Discussion (team/player news and notes) ‎2015 offseason IX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Chris Lams out of the org per TG after Shero wanted him to take a lesser role.

I wonder if Fitzgerald will take over running Albany (because TG's article read like Chris was mad about Fitzgerald taking over some of his responsibilities in Albany), or if Shero will hire someone else to do that.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Honestly, I didn't even know he was still there. I assumed when Fitzgerald was hired that he'd be running Albany.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I think Goulet could be a diamond in the rough. Has a solid game, can put the puck in the net, has decent size, etc

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For Tarasenko?

Probably for one of their more overrated and overhyped talents like Troy Brouwer. The sad thing is Patty probably wouldn't even bring back Brouwer. I think Brouwer is a UFA though after this year.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Also I just noticed this last night.

It seems this board only goes back to like the end of December of 2012. Only like 42 pages worth of threads now, it was well over 400 dating back to fall of 2003 before that got nuked. Probably even closer to 500 pages, it was definitely quite a bit over 450. I'm almost positive it at least went back into the 460s.

I'm pretty sad and bummed now. No more ''Foster must go NOW!'' thread, no more ''Fraser files for arbitration'' thread. That one was pretty hilarious. No more ''Devils need to seriously consider benching Brodeur and start playing Hedberg more'' thread. No more ''Henrik Tallinder'' sucks thread. Or all the countless ''Fire JMac'' threads. No more 2012 playoffs GDT's. Those were fun to look through sometimes.

I actually realized this after looking up the ''Devils trade Krys Barch to Florida'' thread, which is still archived. I wanted to look at that one because I thought it would be pretty hilarious, it was a lot more mellow than I had thought. Wasn't as funny as I was originally thinking it would be. I could have sworn there was a gif party. So that motivated me to look for the ''Devils sign Krys Barch to 2 year contract'' thread to see if that was any better, that one is all gone.

Well we still have the Urbom fiasco and fallout discussion archived. That was a good one.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

It seems this board only goes back to like the end of December of 2012. Only like 42 pages worth of threads now, it was well over 400 dating back to fall of 2003 before that got nuked. Probably even closer to 500 pages, it was definitely quite a bit over 450. I'm almost positive it at least went back into the 460s.

I'm pretty sad and bummed now. No more ''Foster must go NOW!'' thread, no more ''Fraser files for arbitration'' thread. That one was pretty hilarious. No more ''Devils need to seriously consider benching Brodeur and start playing Hedberg more'' thread. No more ''Henrik Tallinder'' sucks thread. Or all the countless ''Fire JMac'' threads. No more 2012 playoffs GDT's. Those were fun to look through sometimes.

I actually realized this after looking up the ''Devils trade Krys Barch to Florida'' thread, which is still archived. I wanted to look at that one because I thought it would be pretty hilarious, it was a lot more mellow than I had thought. Wasn't as funny as I was originally thinking it would be. I could have sworn there was a gif party. So that motivated me to look for the ''Devils sign Krys Barch to 2 year contract'' thread to see if that was any better, that one is all gone.

Well we still have the Urbom fiasco and fallout discussion archived. That was a good one.

Man you picked up on that fast. Higher ups doing Fall cleaning across all the boards.

No more necro bumps from 5 years ago. But thank goodness we still have the Urbom fiasco. Priorities.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
We're no longer the sixth most represented franchise on HFB. The penguins, sharks and kings have more posts than us now!

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio

Oh no... that's so sad. I like looking at my really old posts.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Is this actually Henrique? There's no twitter verified and neither TG or the NJD Twitter follows him.

dunno. but its a new account. Gionta's isnt verified either, but the official Devils twitter follows it, and Gionta follows the new Henrique one *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad