Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - offseason part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I was glad to read this morning that Erica Wachter will be hosting Honda Sportsnite on SNY. Watching her develop and become part of the NJ Devils family has been enjoyable. Learning that they, MSG, let her go for me was disappointing, she leant the game, the team and the players, improving each year. Hopefully, Bryce is still there. I like Dano as I was a fan when he started and watch him grow as well as a player and announcer. In my opinion it is too bad that the Devils have a contract with MSG filling the pockets of a competitor, the Rangers, how stupid. We will get someone new, I am not going to get attached, I don't have enough time left and it is MSG. Oh well, all good things come to an end. This is going to be a good year for the Devils, Eric was with us when we were terrible, so let's not let her be there for the good part. F MSG.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is why your core members shouldn’t be playing in some silly ass tournament.

He’s going to be good enough to play in the Olympics why continue to play in these bs tournaments that everyone forgets about 2 weeks after they end

That’s an obliterated shoulder/collerbone
Yeah, I’m sure I’m biased now because it happened to us.

But it’s annoying they have these tournaments before the NHL season starts.

Reactions: mdj12784

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
This is why your core members shouldn’t be playing in some silly ass tournament.

He’s going to be good enough to play in the Olympics why continue to play in these bs tournaments that everyone forgets about 2 weeks after they end

You do realize that winning this "silly ass tournament" is required to even make the Olympics in the first place? This trumps any NHL game in importance.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa

This isn’t a tryout. If Slovakia loses even one of their three games they likely don’t even go to the Olympics. It’s not surprising they want their best players to help them qualify.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK

They aren't property. It's his right to play these games.

Simon obviously takes a lot of pride in playing for his country. Let's hope for a quick recovery.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I won't dunk any any player that wants to play for their country.

I agree. I personally don't care for international competition and it's frustrating to have a player injured during these games. But I know a lot of players take huge pride in playing for their country.

What's done is done at this point. Just hope the injury isn't that bad.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I was glad to read this morning that Erica Wachter will be hosting Honda Sportsnite on SNY. Watching her develop and become part of the NJ Devils family has been enjoyable. Learning that they, MSG, let her go for me was disappointing, she leant the game, the team and the players, improving each year. Hopefully, Bryce is still there. I like Dano as I was a fan when he started and watch him grow as well as a player and announcer. In my opinion it is too bad that the Devils have a contract with MSG filling the pockets of a competitor, the Rangers, how stupid. We will get someone new, I am not going to get attached, I don't have enough time left and it is MSG. Oh well, all good things come to an end. This is going to be a good year for the Devils, Eric was with us when we were terrible, so let's not let her be there for the good part. F MSG.

Wait... wtf? They let Erica go??????

Reactions: Maine Fan

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Where you been mannnnnn

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events