Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Is it really pampering when the state is restricting your rights?

I think gas stations should be free to offer such a service, but making it illegal to pump your own gas feels like overreach.

We understand other states can’t comprehend the service we from NJ expect and receive.

Just like a waitress brings me food in a nicer restaurant; an attendant brings the gas to my car.

We are fancy people being treated as the royalty we all are.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thank you very much for your generous offer. While I would love to have an alcoholic drink with you, the medication I take can not be mixed. I would love to have a diet coke with you. I live in Monmouth County, Ocean Grove. I am moving there on October 8th. 2 walking blocks from the Ocean, how nice is that. I have a hotel room with a kitchenette until May 8, 2025. I have difficulty walking and going out so this would have to be a planned event so I can find transportation both ways before leaving my place. Thank you again. If I misread the post it is OK. Go Devils

Well, we can find a place with nice MOCKTAILS for you. Let me think on a place!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
@MaineFan, not being anywhere near, how is Johnny Mac house of spirits, Talulas or the Black Swan? Look over their menus. We'll figure out something? I'll call the owner to figure it out.
Im close by. Depending on my schedule I will come for a drink with you and @Maine Fan

I will DM you.

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i couldnt fathom someone pumping my gas due to the having to wait for someone thing. it does not compute

stop. get out and fill up is behind drivers door. mazda b2300. dont even close the door or take keys out of ignition ... swipe card. enter code,

grab pump and insert... wedge cap under handle so i dont have to hold it

fill. ... return nozzle tighten cap jump in turn key and fire out of the station.

like a f***ing pit stop.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Not exactly good where the literal only positive of a contract is you can make them not play for you
He needs to play 8-10 games per year. If that contract allows them to move him up and back to Utica I’m ok with it. When Rempe needs a beat down he will come in handy.

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
We have four first-line forwards - split them up into pairs, very simple

Not this garbage Tatar-Hischier-Mercer nonsense because it worked for one season and then was decimated when Tatar falls off, as usual, in the playoffs

Hischier+Meier ,Hughes+Bratt or whatever combination

Enough of this forcing our Captain to pilot around two guys who dont belong on a contending teams top-6 in the playoffs

Reactions: Billdo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad