Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Is it really pampering when the state is restricting your rights?

I think gas stations should be free to offer such a service, but making it illegal to pump your own gas feels like overreach.

We understand other states can’t comprehend the service we from NJ expect and receive.

Just like a waitress brings me food in a nicer restaurant; an attendant brings the gas to my car.

We are fancy people being treated as the royalty we all are.

Reactions: Hisch13r

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thank you very much for your generous offer. While I would love to have an alcoholic drink with you, the medication I take can not be mixed. I would love to have a diet coke with you. I live in Monmouth County, Ocean Grove. I am moving there on October 8th. 2 walking blocks from the Ocean, how nice is that. I have a hotel room with a kitchenette until May 8, 2025. I have difficulty walking and going out so this would have to be a planned event so I can find transportation both ways before leaving my place. Thank you again. If I misread the post it is OK. Go Devils

Well, we can find a place with nice MOCKTAILS for you. Let me think on a place!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So do people, who haven't worked at a gas station, know how to pump their own gas? Or would you be lost in a place didn't have gas station attendants? I'm so intrigued
I figured it out myself when I started making trips to Connecticut to visit a friend and that was before YouTube had a guide for almost everything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad