Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Is it really pampering when the state is restricting your rights?

I think gas stations should be free to offer such a service, but making it illegal to pump your own gas feels like overreach.

We understand other states can’t comprehend the service we from NJ expect and receive.

Just like a waitress brings me food in a nicer restaurant; an attendant brings the gas to my car.

We are fancy people being treated as the royalty we all are.

Reactions: Hisch13r

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thank you very much for your generous offer. While I would love to have an alcoholic drink with you, the medication I take can not be mixed. I would love to have a diet coke with you. I live in Monmouth County, Ocean Grove. I am moving there on October 8th. 2 walking blocks from the Ocean, how nice is that. I have a hotel room with a kitchenette until May 8, 2025. I have difficulty walking and going out so this would have to be a planned event so I can find transportation both ways before leaving my place. Thank you again. If I misread the post it is OK. Go Devils

Well, we can find a place with nice MOCKTAILS for you. Let me think on a place!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
@MaineFan, not being anywhere near, how is Johnny Mac house of spirits, Talulas or the Black Swan? Look over their menus. We'll figure out something? I'll call the owner to figure it out.
Im close by. Depending on my schedule I will come for a drink with you and @Maine Fan

I will DM you.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So do people, who haven't worked at a gas station, know how to pump their own gas? Or would you be lost in a place didn't have gas station attendants? I'm so intrigued
I figured it out myself when I started making trips to Connecticut to visit a friend and that was before YouTube had a guide for almost everything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad