Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023 training camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
It doesn't have to, there is plenty of places and services to get food. Another perk, you can decide how much you want, quality and/or quantity, and do just enough to get it, or not.
Or shoot squirrels in the park with a slingshot.

Pro tip: ball bearings make excellent amo. Or marbles.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
pretty sure the indungeness people aren't too happy that the settlers took their fishing grounds and enjoy all that crab and seafood

Crab people?

images.jpeg

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I once asked a female nurse what was worse pain, giving birth or kidney stones and she said kidney stones was worse for her. Just awful. Hopefully they do not return. But @Guadana has a point, as you get older it becomes more important to eat relatively healthy.

More importantly, drink like, 100 ounces plus of water a day.

Reactions: My3Sons

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
totally agree. put him in the neglected, meaningless ‘ring of honor’ whatever that is. that’s very fitting, and it’s exactly where he belongs.
How does one have this much bitterness toward someone that brought three championships to your favorite team? That’s just sad, and it comes across as really entitled thanklessness.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
How does one have this much bitterness toward someone that brought three championships to your favorite team? That’s just sad, and it comes across as really entitled thanklessness.

Sports like a lot of industries is a what have you done for me lately business. It’s just how it works for a percent of folks for various reasons.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Damn it. Now I have parasite, crabs, high cholesterol, PCBs / Dioxin / Cadmium / PFAS poisoning plus insomnia from the bears that might get me while I sleep on my Sleep Number bed and the season hasn’t even started yet.

Thanks you, you bunch of ‘bunch of Daniils‘ loving hooligans and hooliganettes.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Sports like a lot of industries is a what have you done for me lately business. It’s just how it works for a percent of folks for various reasons.
This is taking it to a really nasty level, though. Most sports execs who end their time with a franchise poorly didn’t bring two decades of excellence to it beforehand. There are GM’s and owners out there who have done far worse and brought nothing to their organization other than failure, who don’t get as much vitriol as this poster brings against Lou.

It just really reflects poorly on one’s personality, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad