Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023 training camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
You thought there would be any consensus about anything around here without at least some people being upset?
Last time I checked, everyone thought Ben Lovejoy was being criminally underappreicated as a Hall of Fame candidate. That's about as much of a consensus as you can have.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
[skipbayless]

Timo choosing a less individualistic number...trying to blend into the crowd. Makes me wonder...Does he have what it takes to really be one of the best forwards in the league? You need that drive and belief that you are the best in order to actually become the best!

[/skipbayless]

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Thank god he changed it. Between him, Jack, Bratt and Haula the 6's everywhere got so confusing and I could barely tell who was who.
We missed out on a potential 56 86 96 line

IMG_9191.gif

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Thank god he changed it. Between him, Jack, Bratt and Haula the 6's everywhere got so confusing and I could barely tell who was who.
No kidding...I've said this before but when Jack threw that big hit against the Rangers, I was convinced it was Timo cause 86 looks like 96 and you can't really tell player size from a distance at the far side of the rink.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
No kidding...I've said this before but when Jack threw that big hit against the Rangers, I was convinced it was Timo cause 86 looks like 96 and you can't really tell player size from a distance at the far side of the rink.
I thought it was Timo too. I was shocked a few seconds later when I realized it was Jack.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
[skipbayless]

Timo choosing a less individualistic number...trying to blend into the crowd. Makes me wonder...Does he have what it takes to really be one of the best forwards in the league? You need that drive and belief that you are the best in order to actually become the best!

[/skipbayless]

He'll never be the best forward in the league after switch position to defenseman.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Will anyone actually ask either about Lindy's contract lol
For some reason they still don't have a head coach listed for us or Calgary in the coaches section on capfriendly. Calgary named Ryan Huska head coach back before the Stanley Cup was even awarded, I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad