Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023-24 season part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
jack coming back ain't gonna do sh*t.
if the team starts winning when he gets back its going to be due to a lot more than him.
If he returns to dominate form they still need so much more from this team to be even close to what the top teams are doing.

Unrelated I'm starting to become disappointed at giving Haula his contract if he can't be permanently locked in at 3C.

Haula plays well with just about everyone and is affordable secondary scoring with 57.2% FO%.

It seemed like Ruff moved Haula to wing after he was banged up. He’s not Ryan O’Reilly but he gives us more than 3.15m worth.

His main negative is he takes a ridiculous number of penalties, without drawing more like Wood.

I’m confused by this lol. He’s so cost-effective.

Last edited:

FascinationStreet

Dec 6, 2021
Haula plays well with just about everyone and is affordable secondary scoring with 57.2% FO%.

It seemed like Ruff moved Haula to wing after he was banged up. He’s not Ryan O’Reilly but he gives us more than 3.15m worth.

His main negative is he takes a ridiculous number of penalties, without drawing more like Wood.

I’m confused by this lol. He’s so cost-effective.

Its really more about feeling like a certain criminal poked a giant hole in what was emerging as some really quality center depth. I didn't realize he was doing that well in the dot though so thats my bad.

I don''t like that he's not anchoring the 3rd line in the middle. Mainly because I really want Lazar/Nosek rounding out the lineup on the 4thline. Nico-Jack-Haula-Nosek/Lazar is my ideal world for the rest of the year. I do question if his injury is part of him not in the middle often

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Remember during the summer when I told you last season was all Jack and you said that was ridiculous and that this was a deep team....just saying.

This is exactly what I was thinking of when I expressed my concerns.

Reactions: JimEIV

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
damn that sounds like a fun hangout

before i went to business school, when i took the summer off, i spent like 3 days at cedar point, where i had never been. it was sick, steel vengeance had just opened (best coaster i've ever ridden, and I've ridden a LOT), two of the days were weekdays and pretty low key, buddy came out to meet me for the middle day.

Sitting outside in the summer, reading in line, and riding a roller coaster every half hour is very soothing to me.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
damn that sounds like a fun hangout

before i went to business school, when i took the summer off, i spent like 3 days at cedar point, where i had never been. it was sick, steel vengeance had just opened (best coaster i've ever ridden, and I've ridden a LOT), two of the days were weekdays and pretty low key, buddy came out to meet me for the middle day.

Sitting outside in the summer, reading in line, and riding a roller coaster every half hour is very soothing to me.

My youngest loves roller coasters. We’ve been to Busch Gardens in Tampa and in Virginia. We’ve been to Six Flags in Arlington. We’ve been to Disney and universal. All lots of fun. We even went on a roller coaster in Hyde Park in London when we visited a few years ago. They had a German company set up a Christmas carnival there. I got a bit light headed on one of the bigger ones in Arlington. It had some heavy g forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad