Sussex, NJ
Deserve o win meter W tho
1729042856777.png

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Less of the Bastian line in the third and they probably get a point
I'm not so sure about that, but that would have helped if we could have like I keep saying emptied the tank and went all out in the 3rd, rather than still giving them shifts. And they were HERPES all night anyway.
Palat needs to be scratched, absolute zero
Scratching him probably means MacDermid if I had to guess. So I don't think I back that right now.

Yeah, he's quickly becoming my most unfavorite person associated with the Devils right now, other than Dave Rogalski, who I'll no doubt be beating on even if Markstrom wins the Vezina.

He's nothing but dead weight right now. We are beyond the ''Well, he's got good underlying numbers though'' with him. You need to get some scoring out of a guy that's making $6 million. He wasn't producing enough, and that was even before the 4th line demotion. It's a sin that we're likely not even gonna get one 40 point season or even a 40 point PACING season out of him as a Devil. They gotta dump him after this year. If he scored 35-40 points this year? Maybe you try to get one more year out of him.

But he's legitimately looking like the worst contract on our books since the decline of Cory Schneider. And we got a Vezina caliber season out of Schneider on the first year of that deal. I know we haven't had many bad contracts in the last 10 years, so he doesn't have much to compete against, but you gotta get some scoring out of the guy you're paying $6 million a year for, and he hasn't done that as a Devil. It's not like the guy started to decline by year 3 of the 5 year deal. He wasn't all that good the first two years of it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Thank you very much Emperoreddy for the tape of the highlights of the game I missed. That was very nice of you. I appreciate your assistance. BTW what does your name stand for, please excuse my ignorance. Have a nice day tomorrow.

Just a mix of an old nickname from high-school, an old internet username that I don't even remember anymore, and I like alteration haha

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
I’m Palat’s strongest solider but man did he look washed tonight. Guy has been complete ass. He won’t be here for long with efforts like that.
Hasnt Palat always been considered a bit of a 'Jimmy Butler' type? If youre familiar with basketball

Butler is notorious for half-assing the regular season and then going off in the playoffs

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The devils lost to a leafs team that played back to back when we had a week off. It’s just a bullshit excuse.
Thank you for this information Killing Joe. Are you a Devils fan? Why did you come to this board for this game? Did you ever play this game of hockey. Yes, players have played back to back games all their careers . That doesn't stop them for being more sore or more tired than when having a day off between games. Please consider that point. Back to back excuse has been an excuse for the history of hockey. Have a good day .

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I’m Palat’s strongest solider but man did he look washed tonight. Guy has been complete ass. He won’t be here for long with efforts like that.

Me too. Not sure how long we can go like that.... Not sure if he is truly toast or something else is up.

The Canes 1st and 3rd goal were a bit fortunate for them. The tip was random, and the misplay by Noesen/Dougie that lead to that 1st one was also rando. Off of a miskick off skate to bounce right to the Cane ready to rip a shot.

The 4th line got hosed today overall.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
sometimes the eye test and the fancy stats match up pretty well!

I was expecting the kid pair to be far worse on these charts.

Dillion and Dougie really had a rough game. Tough to win when one of your pairings is getting caved that badly along with one of your lines.

Keefe probably should have shortened the bench sooner, but guess he didn't want to gas the guys out on a back to back with another game coming up

Reactions: palek1019

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad