GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
surprisingly bad game by our 4th line today. on the ice for 2nd and 3rd goals
I can't complain about them much, but I don't understand why they were still getting regular shifts in the 3rd. We needed to empty the tank and play guys that could potentially tie the game and not potentially allow another goal, which is what they did all night long.

I mean, even if they weren't actually THAT bad (and they were), I think I still would have wanted to see less of them in the situation they were in by the 3rd period.

Reactions: My3Sons

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
We have played 1 bad team and 2 meh teams and won those games. That's a good step in the right direction.

We have played 2 good teams and lost. That blows, but it should be expected.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Nate Bastian trying to leave the zone

3939.gif

Attachments

• 1729042649998.png
    1729042649998.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 1

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
So the Devils lost a game on the Road in Back to Back game against a good team that has only played 1 game coming in
ok Devils it is a trip to Canada to play Ottawa on Thursday.

Win the Ottawa game and you are 5-2 I will take that after 7 games. I know it could be 4-3, but I am not going there right now

Let's Go Devils
The devils lost to a leafs team that played back to back when we had a week off. It’s just a bullshit excuse.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
So that game was a razors edge to a tie (Bratt had the whole damn net there) but he thought faster than his eyes/hands coordination

Other than that, we got ramrodded for a lot of the game.

Didn't like the low energy most of the game. Thought this team would be better than that with a new season and new coach preaching high intensity...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
They will learn. Like they stuck with it to the end. This easily could have gotten out of control and it did last year.

Will need to come up with a plan B for Carolina because it's a really bad match up for us
Thank you very much Emperoreddy for the tape of the highlights of the game I missed. That was very nice of you. I appreciate your assistance. BTW what does your name stand for, please excuse my ignorance. Have a nice day tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad