GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Flames really went all out on that shelving in the visiting locker room.
There was a main board thread not too long ago towards the end of the offseason, I can't remember if it was an actual thread dedicated to the topic or if it just came up and was discussed in length.

That they have the most bland or cheapest, most underwhelming, whatever, home locker room in the league. Now that I think about it, it might have even been about the visitors room, but I thought it was about the home locker room. The consensus was that it's just old, as it is one of the oldest in the league after MSG, which had a total renovations of its locker rooms a decade ago.

The visiting locker room in the old Northlands/Rexall/whatever in Edmonton was disgusting. Every time I saw that. There was piping everywhere and it just looked decrepit and nasty.

I'm sure it was nothing in comparison to the really old buildings like the old Boston Garden or Chicago Stadium, where Darren Pang said you'd have to shake your goalie mask before you put it on cause there were sometimes roaches in it.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

I'd also like to point out that @RangerDoggo has not posted since he went full turncoat.
tumblr_1b006a78d5e9798df0263b273e97f25a_51af537b_540.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
By the way, I don't care if this isn't the out of town thread, it needs to be seen in here

The Panthers are fools, Bob SUCKS AGAIN (I think I predicted that last year too? 34 year old goalie reverts back to being mediocre after a comeback year?), they made a dumb mistake by getting rid of Andrew Brunette and fixing what wasn't broken and going with Ole Four Eyes Maurice (and not the pompatus of love) instead.

We are reaping the benefits of that.

How many good decisions have they made in the last however many years? And I mean good decisions for them, not good decisions for Vegas.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
You saw the first 2 games. What has changed? The system or the players? I think he simplified things and let the skill carry the play rather than the crazy positioning - especially in the D zone.

Literally just the goaltending and finishing has changed. The team was good (great in the Wings game) the first 2 games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad