GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm starting to believe in VV. Making the best of his time here. Can shake off a spotty goal and make the next save.
I'd say he was average tonight (wouldn't nail him on any goals) and really all we've needed this year to this point is average. That's all we've needed. The shot differential has mostly been so lopsided in favor (it wasn't tonight, but we still outshot them by 5) of us that goaltending hasn't really had to steal any games other than the 1-0 Colorado shutout, nor even had to really help us all that much.

Although it kind of did in the last two games with the close scores.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
You guys i had so much fun at the Canuck tonight in Manhattan! I wore my Nico jersey and it drew a bunch of Devs fans to me and were high-fivin each others when we scored, chanting lets go devils!!! Best time of my life in a bar!! 6/6 on the trip!!!!! Wtfffff!!!!
Youre not allowed back. These are the rules.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
dance-marshall.gif

himym-how-i-met-your-mother.gif

GlumAgedAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

how-i-met-your-mother-robin-scherbatsky.gif

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
They’ll be back. They looked unbeatable to start the season. They’re skidding now, but they definitely aren’t going away. I feel like this is pretty common with them.
It’s 7 games in a row now and a 4 points back (no games in hand). They aren’t done, but it is getting late quickly if they don’t turn it around soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad