GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 10 P.M. - TNT/SN1/SNE/SNO/SNP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Or maybe what he's saying is true but not what the fans want to hear?

He was pretty much on the market with the penalties and the poor positional play.

And gave credit when warranted.
I think was wrong and that the board should have been a major as well (but the refs are never calling two majors), but other than that the broadcast has been fine in terms of commentary. Boucher basically hinted that he thought it should have been a double major on Colton.

Reactions: Bleedred

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Retilating does nothing except leave you short handed and potentially icing garbage goons.

They always call the retaliation penalty and the team you are retaliating against continues to do what they want

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
League is not made for retaliation when the second man in (usually the team of the player that gets plastered) is the one receiving the penalty for retaliation

Reactions: Blender

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Fact is we have no one capable of retaliation.
Just what we need an idiot who puts us down a man when the PK is struggling. I’m not saying we have that player, but you can’t retaliate when you have a kill as bad as ours right now.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
All these analysts are dinosaurs with the barely a penalty crap against Luke.

No. They were on the mark. It was two players competing for a 50/50 puck.

One player a four-year veteran who is significantly more mature physically and a 20-year-old in his first season of pro hockey.

If Luke is going to play in the NHL, he is going to need to learn what he can and can't do at this stage of his career.

Jack was similarly susceptible in his first three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad