GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 10 P.M. - TNT/SN1/SNE/SNO/SNP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Muted, and I'm gonna keep it muted until the end of the game
95960C7F-C1F4-4618-AD02-3CDB869BFEAA.gif

Reactions: Devs3cups

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Serious question is TNT letting Eddie O work til he pays off some gambling debts? He is calling this game like he’s legit watching a completely different game on a monitor
Or maybe what he's saying is true but not what the fans want to hear?

He was pretty much on the market with the penalties and the poor positional play.

And gave credit when warranted.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
It's the beginning of November by March it takes a big toll.
The book is out that they can get bullied and nothing happens in return - not from the officials and certainly not from the Devils. Every f***ing game the other team goes full goon on them, and they are intentionally targeting the best players for injury.

If the officials aren't going to call these games fairly (and why would they? league is f***ing trash) then the Devils need to finally grow some damn balls and start retaliating with their own dirty shit.

Ifthe PK could get their act together it won't hurt them too much on the scoreboard. And why should they be afraid of taking penalties anyway...the constant game managing by the refs would likely ensure it doesn't even make that big of a difference in terms of penalty differential.

Enough is enough. Stop taking this shit. When it gets to the point where our best players are sustaining injuries because of this kind of abuse, you have to find a way to put a stop to it. I don't subscribe to the idea that physicality can easily trump our talent, but that's not what this is. This is essentially the other team cheating and getting away with it.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Ok, I don't think I can stick around for the third. Heading to bed.

I am impressed with you reprobates for getting this thread to 43 pages before the start of the third period though. Respect.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man, we gotta do whatever we can to get at least one point out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad