GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 10 P.M. - TNT/SN1/SNE/SNO/SNP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The PK is SO.... f***ING..... PASSIVE.

I just don't understand it. How do we go from the 4th PK in the league last year to this?

The guys really traded a top PK for a top PP.

It's the issue. Structure is fine, they hold the diamond ok. But they constantly lose the 50/50 battles and can't clear pucks for their f***ing lives.

It's definitely fixable, but it's on the players

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
One of the worst games for us in the last 2 years, and we haven't even played in Winnipeg this year yet.

It’s not even like they’re getting crush or anything. A 3-3 score makes sense to me. On the other hand it’s been so insanely sloppy and mindnumbingly stupid

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Some people trying to get into Xs and Os, but this period has been pure execution failure by the players.

Just stupid plays
The bad X’s and O’s encourage bad execution because the players don’t believe in the X’s and O’s.

They believe they have to make plays happen so they cheat whenever they think they have to and that’s where sloppiness begins.

Maybe not all the sloppiness but some comes from that.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_1473.jpeg
IMG_5358.png

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
They are not winning this game unless they do a complete 360 in the third period. Absolutely unacceptable for a team missing its top two centers to come out with such lack of discipline and structure.

I want to see evidence that this coach brings value to the team and I never f***ing get it.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Serious question is TNT letting Eddie O work til he pays off some gambling debts? He is calling this game like he’s legit watching a completely different game on a monitor

Reactions: RNCDevil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad