Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Kyle Palmieri - NOW OFFICIAL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Congrats on getting a pretty good player for essentially peanuts on the dollar. He's going to put up 20 goals 40 points for you guys for a miniscule 1.6 mil. Not a great move by Murray as it stands.

Now don't screw it up by being stupid and overpaying Beleskey.

Thanks. I hope Shero doesn't touch Beleskey with a ten foot pole.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh great Tom's trolling us now...or Shero is angling for Beleksley's rights.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 3m3 minutes ago Sunrise, FL
Palmieri trade is apparently not official yet. Shero declined to comment -- for now.

New Jack City

Dec 28, 2011
Shero took the job and has made 4 immediate moves with tremendous upside in Kalinin, Mozik, Zacha and Palmieri. Hard to dislike his effort so far.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Shero took the job and has made 4 immediate moves with tremendous upside in Kalinin, Mozik, Zacha and Palmieri. Hard to dislike his effort so far.

Agreed. He knows what this team needs, then again who doesn't, and has done an nice job thus far in trying to fill those voids. And the off-season's just begun, excited to see what else he has in store.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is one thing that would never have happened with Lou lol...when a deal was done, it was official.

kiwidevil

His most common linemates were Kesler and Belesky, followed by Getzlaf and Perry.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Same thing with Beleskey as well ... doesn't get much ice time .. an average of about 13 minutes per over the past several years with the Ducks.

Beleskey's shooting percentage is what scares me

more than doubled his career average this year. that screams contract year.

devlzfan

Aug 28, 2007
Farmingdale, NY
If it happens, I hope it is official, there shouldn't be one person knocking this deal. He is cheap ($1.46 cap), he is a right winger, and he's TWENTY-FOUR! That is batting 1.000. He was buried on the Ducks depth chart and despite getting opportunities to play in the top 6, they weren't consistent.

I really hope this goes through because that is a score for Shero! The 2nd rounder this year and 3rd rounder next year were extra picks and he put them to good use (hopefully!)

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Ugh cmon. Don't make me hate you Ray. I thought you made a good move. Don't ruin by trading Gelly or something for Beleskeys rights.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Can Beleskey play right wing?

He and Palmieri would immediately slot into no. 1 & 2 on our RW depth chart.

No. Bels only plays LW. And trust me you guys want no part of him for the money he's asking. He's a glorified grinder that had an aberration of a contract year. He's probably going to go back to 15-15 type numbers.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
His numbers are nothing to call home about. Thought, Good replacement for Ryder for sure.

He was playing third line minutes in Anaheim. He'll probably slot in as a top six RW on the Devils. We can see what he does with the increased ice time, but he's still young and I think he has quite a bit of skill and potential.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Had to downgrade to speculation ftm, hopefully to cancel out the jinx :P

At least there's this possibility:

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 35s36 seconds ago
Possible hold-up on trade becoming official is Palmieri is not in N. America and Ducks having trouble reaching him to tell him of trade.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Palmieri grades out to be a solid 2nd liner on this team. We need depth like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad