Devils 2021 training camp thread (news, notes and speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
  • The day of the draft, Trevor Zegras texted him “Luke to Anaheim” and he fell for it (maybe freaked out a little from the sounds of it).

Zegras is a ball buster :laugh:

Also apparently Ty is by himself at the apartment in NJ and the poor kid has no furniture.

Also he bought a house with Quinn and has "started the recruiting process" though I think he was half joking.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
the full quote is in regards to Quinn.

'I'd love to meet up with him someday, now that we have Luke I dont know if I see myself leaving Jersey for a while. But if Quinn ever wanted to come then we'd welcome him with open arms'
Bill Daly, Marc-André Fleury & Jack Hughes | Podcasts - Sportsnet.ca starts around the 50 min mark

Last edited:
Reactions: NjDevsRR

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah most people are pretty relaxed about it surprisingly. You've all gone soft
You actually predicted the top line not scoring in first game and the expected reaction. Why so humble?

And many of posts had emotional overreactions to the prospects not playing well. That’s a normal occurrence. People overreact to success too.

It’s sports, respond emotionally because they care, it’s really not a problem that needs to be solved or something. It’s not something a phenomenon I’m immune to either, I’m not an alien from space.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
You actually predicted the top line not scoring in first game and the expected reaction. Why so humble?

And many of posts had emotional overreactions to the prospects not playing well. That’s a normal occurrence. People overreact to success too.

It’s sports, respond emotionally because they care, it’s really not a problem that needs to be solved or something. It’s not something a phenomenon I’m immune to either, I’m not an alien from space.

What can I say, I'm just a humble guy

I also guessed they'd score 6 points today and we'd all be happy, off by 1 point tho :(

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I’m sure that’s exactly what an alien from space would say to us humans to throw us off the scent.

We're all aliens from space.:sarcasm:

2541733e008bb98ac9703fc5c00a42ca.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad