Devils 2021 training camp thread (news, notes and speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
We need a goalie with the name Rob so our tandem could be "Rob and Big" and his nickname can be Big Black
Lmao, unfortunately would Also would fall under the same category

now... if Blackwood was, in fact, black...

#BigBlackMadeThatEntireShow

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Lmao, unfortunately would Also would fall under the same category

now... if Blackwood was, in fact, black...

#BigBlackMadeThatEntireShow

Yeah but the current one is also just a stupid regular hockey nickname where everyone's name just gets a 'y' or 'er' at the end. At least the other one would have some creativity behind it

Reactions: HyperX

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Its probably Marty

'Im not a player, so I dont have to travel as much.. so f*** that shit'

i've gotten glimpses into marty's political leanings, and every time i do i'm terribly disappointed. so i stopped taking glimpses. having said that, i'm pretty sure he's vaccinated.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
This guessing who the unvaxed player is is gun. I'm betting it's either Vesey or Subban. And I'm saying Subban just to see how some people lose their minds.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Nightmare would be Zacha at center, and he signs a long term extension at 3c price point / role expectation.

If the analytics department has any kind of pull at all that should never happen. That should be something they bear down on and say "don't do that because it's f***ing stupid"

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Whoever isn't vaccinated cannot travel to Canada? Presumably it's someone who just didn't think about it (maybe having had it already) as opposed to someone fundamentally opposed to it.

If you aren’t vax and need to quarantine do you still get paid for missed games?

Reactions: My3Sons

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
And if I was Devils leadership group I would make strong argument that players are public facing and would require players to be vaccinated. At this point, you can assign a value to “missed games” so strong reason for management and the player to comply

Reactions: Darkauron

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
I listen to some pretty heavy rap, some might find tasteless

however; I just saw this tweet

and immediately thought 'no way hes doing a Bobby Schmurda dance', and then I see theres volume and he says that LOL

Schmurda aint even good, but damn its nice to know Jack could kick if it need be lmfao

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I listen to some pretty heavy rap, some might find tasteless

however; I just saw this tweet

and immediately thought 'no way hes doing a Bobby Schmurda dance', and then I see theres volume and he says that LOL

Schmurda aint even good, but damn its nice to know Jack could kick if it need be lmfao

YN1Ql1R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad