Devils 2021 training camp thread (news, notes and speculation) - Part III [MOD warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
He’s perfectly fine for our top 9 with any kind of offensive bounce back. I’ve also literally seen him called the worst player in the league here which is completely asinine

My line was "the worst top 6 forward in the NHL" for the 2020-21 season. Which Johnsson was. He was dead last in the NHL in both points and shots among any player who had as many top 6/PP minutes.

I believe you had a similarly emphatic stance disagreeing with me when I said, early in the season, that Sharangovich was superior alongside Hughes than Johnsson. Not even one year later, anyone who said Johnsson was even in the same league as Sharangovich as a hockey player would have a brutal time justifying such an opinion.

Reactions: dk3790

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Aliaksei PROTAS vs Yegor SHARANGOVICH

After playing 3 games together in the Olympics Game Qualifiers, these two Belarusian heroes will now face off.

Protas is 6’6” and played in Hersey last season. Curious to see how his much criticized skating actually is.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
"I think I'm on track, just waiting for the last little bit of explosiveness and strength to come back to my ankle but I feel like you know my reads, positioning, hands, tracking all that are right on top of things, so I feel like I'm in a good spot to continue to grow and I think that the start of the season I'll be in good shape."

Mackenzie Blackwood Addresses Vaccination Status | FEATURE

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
"I think I'm on track, just waiting for the last little bit of explosiveness and strength to come back to my ankle but I feel like you know my reads, positioning, hands, tracking all that are right on top of things, so I feel like I'm in a good spot to continue to grow and I think that the start of the season I'll be in good shape."

Mackenzie Blackwood Addresses Vaccination Status | FEATURE
Aka-I’m fine but we were using the ankle thing as an excuse while I sort this COVID crap out . Now that it’s out in the open we are sticking withstand he ankle rehab thing

Reactions: Darkauron

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Obligatory f*** comcast, but I wish MSG would link up with YouTube TV so I don't have to find alternatives. I get SNY so I can watch Mets games, but who actually wants to watch that?

YouTube TV just got into a battle with NBC and are losing those channels. I would gladly pay money I'd save from dropping NBC to have MSG added.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Obligatory f*** comcast, but I wish MSG would link up with YouTube TV so I don't have to find alternatives. I get SNY so I can watch Mets games, but who actually wants to watch that?

YouTube TV just got into a battle with NBC and are losing those channels. I would gladly pay money I'd save from dropping NBC to have MSG added.

Be nice if they could put the MSG Go app on streaming devices but they haven't.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

What?

This is a negotiation technique...right? Please?

Be nice if they could put the MSG Go app on streaming devices but they haven't.

if this turns into what the Avalanche fans had to deal with (maybe still are dealing with?) I'm gonna lose my shit. MSG is basically the only reason I even keep cable at this point. If we order that ESPN+ package can we still get games but with the out of town feed? What happens to the MSG team as far as broadcasts?

Reactions: Guttersniped

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
if this turns into what the Avalanche fans had to deal with (maybe still are dealing with?) I'm gonna lose my shit. MSG is basically the only reason I even keep cable at this point. If we order that ESPN+ package can we still get games but with the out of town feed? What happens to the MSG team as far as broadcasts?

You most likely would still be blacked out.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Locally blacked out. Don't know if a VPN gets around it or not.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I have been a customer for as long as I can remember. I really don't want to switch but I am checking out FuboTv right now.

Reactions: GameSeven

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I have been a customer for as long as I can remember. I really don't want to switch but I am checking out FuboTv right now.
Same and I'll be livid if this goes through. MSG is like the only reason I still have Xfinity bc by the time you add in Fubo to an internet only package it comes out to basically what I pay now with no hassle. If MSG goes I honestly probably will too.
I don't know about pricing but I tried a Fubo free trial and don't recall having any issues.
That's what I was doing as well. It's like an additional $70 a month for their mid level package.

Reactions: JimEIV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad