Devils 2019-20 Preseason/Season team discussion (news and notes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
they should do this:

It would be annoying as hell to listen to repeatedly (even once), it's memorable, easy for fans to sing along to, and the band if from NJ. Thus the makings of a good goal song

The current one I don't really care about, RR2 is made by a pedo so I don't care for them to use that either so the change is fine for me. They should just let the players choose instead though

It should go full baseball different song for each person who scores. Like walk up music. Haha

Reactions: tailfins and HBK27

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
Hmmm..... I'm okay with this.

In an Ideal world, R&R Pt 2 is brought back but that's not happening so I'll take this instead.

"Whoomp! There it is" can be just as fun as R&R Pt 2.

Though I wonder where "You suck" will fit....

Whoomp there you suck.

Reactions: glenwo2

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm..... I'm okay with this.

In an Ideal world, R&R Pt 2 is brought back but that's not happening so I'll take this instead.

"Whoomp! There it is" can be just as fun as R&R Pt 2.

Though I wonder where "You suck" will fit....

lol yesssss bring it back. this is the internet campaign that needs to happen

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

The majority of the twitter and Facebook crowd are going to vote for rrp2 and then throw a **** fit when they don’t announce it as a finalist just like they did 5 years ago.

I mean they just HAD one of these contests a few years back, and only kept the 'winner' for like a year or two, how exactly is this one gonna be different?

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
I mean they just HAD one of these contests a few years back, and only kept the 'winner' for like a year or two, how exactly is this one gonna be different?
Willing to bet they think they found a song that the crowd can’t insert you suck into. You can insert you suck in just about any good celebration song without it seeming out of place if you try hard enough.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
No no no, SHB is about drugs and government, and EGSTHEFMAMM, is about *********ion, no good son try again !

Ok fine, how about The Acid Queen or The Continguing Story of Bungalow Bill? No one could possibly object to those classics. You know the fans would go wild if they used the Tina Turner version of Acid Queen and a song with Yoko vocals, wow just wow.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The amount of stupidity in this post is just baffling.

It's a prospect ranking, not farm system ranking. It's done every summer, so top players that were just drafted that will go straight to the NHL have a huge impact on rankings. That's why Buffalo went from 11th in 2017 to 1st in 2018 (Dahlin) down to 18th this year. Top players account for huge swings in rankings.

If you had to Google Misyul then that just speaks to how detached you are to what's going on with the Devils. Thinking the AHL club is still located in Albany after they played in Binghamton the past two seasons is just the icing on the cake.

It's not just this post, but others of yours I've seen recently that have me convinced that you're the most uniformed poster on the Devils board. Sorry (not really) to come across as harsh, but I don't recall seeing too much of you on these boards previously and what I've seen lately is just ridiculously uninformed about the team that it's almost quite impressive.

I mean that and Pronman literally said they're only rated that high because of much he likes Hughes and Smith. He literally wrote that.

Reactions: HBK27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad