OT: MLB Thread 2024

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Really? I'd call that safe every time. The only thing that would have made that ball start moving around in the glove was the contact with the runner.
In real time, looked like the ball got knocked out from contact. On replay it looked like he held it long enough after slapping the tag

He's been surprisingly effective considering his stuff looks so hitable.
For the most part. He got rocked in Gm 2 Milwaukee

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I still don't forgive them for 2015, particularly Hosmer
I remember posting on here about how much better we matched up against the Blue Jays and how I was disappointed when KC advanced. They were a team that didn't strike out, which was kryptonite for our pitching staff.

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I remember posting on here about how much better we matched up against the Blue Jays and how I was disappointed when KC advanced. They were a team that didn't strike out, which was kryptonite for our pitching staff.
I remember they were just do patient at the plate.

Meanwhile, Stanton's closed stance is the most closed I've seen since George Foster

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
I knew the Royals would be tough because of their loss the year before -- they looked like a team that was not going to be denied a second time.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Phenomenal job by Weaver to close it out.Yankees typical 1-12 with r.i.s.p,but a win is a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad