Devils 2018-19 team discussion (news and notes) - camp begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
nothing happened yet

giphy.gif

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well a moving truck, Dreger’s intern and a hack website are about on par with Denis Potvin and a Ranger fan saloon owner for random rumors on big name acquisitions :P

Reactions: New Jersey

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Apparently EK is in the building, and will be addressing media "after 1pm".

Honestly were I him & I wasnt traded by that time I'd skip that crap. Nothing but the same dumb few questions will be asked 383 different ways.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Honestly were I him & I wasnt traded by that time I'd skip that crap. Nothing but the same dumb few questions will be asked 383 different ways.

Seriously, that's an extremely weird situation given everything that has been reported to this point. I give him credit for even showing up, I wouldn't want to until I was removed from this Canadian Tire Fire.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Next some no name plane with a strange flight number from Ottawa will be landing into Newark or maybe even Teterboro just to keep it low profile and speculation will be growing that it's Karlsson touching down.:laugh:

Reactions: NJDevs26

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I think the building he's in is Prudential Center!:sarcasm:

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
I mean, EK to the Devils would definitely bump up the ratings for that documentary the league is doing for the Devils. Might even get ad buys beyond whatever hemmoroid treatments you usually see on NHL Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad