Waived: [DET] G Ville Husso waived by the Red Wings (cleared)

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Wow. That is a terrible take. Watch more than highlights. Binnington has been the bright spot on the team for the past two season. Easily the reason we didn’t pick in the top 5 for the past two years.

I watch more than highlights. My point still stands.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
This is all great but I don’t see how it changes the end result that he ended up with a shitty contract.
what are gms supposed to be able to predict the future and know if players will get injured , or perform as well in a different system and with different player talents ? your talking non sense , EVERY GM SINCE DAY ONE ENDS UP WITH BAD CONTRACTS . and many times gms are forced to give out a bad contract because its the best option avaliable to them to improve team . you think you know what your talking about but you dont

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Blown out of the water? Benning made several good moves as a GM, his trade for JT trump's any trade Stevie made. Drafting is similar between the two with Benning ahead since his picks were part of a core that won the pacific but things could change.

You also left out a bunch of other pieces like Garland an a bunch of contract dumps and retention.

You purposely being misleading hardly blew anything out of the water, except maybe some credibility lol
Drafting is the same? :laugh:

Juolevi and Virtanen…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad