GDT: Sabres @ Columbus 7 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Nah, Cozens is at least doing SOME things well on the ice. Quinn really hasn't been doing much of anything....at all.
I think, that problem is center, that can´t carry his line and hold puck(Cozens). and Kulich has been playing much better as center.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I think problem is center that can´t carry his line and hold puck(Cozens). and Kulich has been playing much better as center.
Towards the end of Rochester's season and in Rochester's playoffs......Kulich was absolutely lost as a center. Ease him in on the wing in the NHL then maybe try him at center if the coaches want to.

That's what we did when he was in the lineup before -- he'd be the 2nd guy up to take a draw when the "real" center inevitably gets kicked out......and then would play wing.

Let's not give him too much right now.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Towards the end of Rochester's season and in Rochester's playoffs......Kulich was absolutely lost as a center. Ease him in on the wing in the NHL then maybe try him at center if the coaches want to.

That's what we did when he was in the lineup before -- he'd be the 2nd guy up to take a draw when the "real" center inevitably gets kicked out......and then would play wing.

Let's not give him too much right now.
That make sense, i just think it would be interesting seeing him play center. I know its early, but he´s been beast at FO:7/10 and having puck on his stick, keeping play alive(unlike Cozens and Quinn), not to mention he is physical and fast. I am talking about last game. I also liked Benson with Kulich together on pp, sucks that he whiffed on that open net.

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Scratching cozens isn't the move, he's an easy scapegoat due to his bad power plays and missing the net so often

He hasn't played well but not scratch worthy in my opinion

Would move him to the wing or switch him with McLeod for a few games to see if he can get going and definitely take him off the power play

Quinn who is the one scratched is another story, he has looked lost especially compared to last season where he looked ready to take over

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1729202265605.png

Reactions: Club

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
No team should ever be considered push overs for the Sabres.
True, an unfortunately most teams see the Sabres as the pushovers. Hence we see backup goalies more than starters..which won't be a bad thing if they can start capitalizing on it.

Columbus plays with good energy, should be a good tilt.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Nah, Cozens is at least doing SOME things well on the ice. Quinn really hasn't been doing much of anything....at all.
It'd be a bit ridiculous to sit the guy with the most shots on net even if he hasn't gotten a point yet. I do think Cozens should not be getting much PP time as he isn't a deadly shooter.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So I went to cancel Fubo and they decided they would cut the base price of 79.99 to 14.99 for next month .. still have to pay the add on sports package .. so is now 29.99 for the next month instead of 99.99 ... so they got me for one more month at least

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Good luck tonight! I hope Cozens rebounds. If he plays a simple game he's an ok 3C. If he just gives the puck to his wingers and drive the net he'll be fine.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So I went to cancel Fubo and they decided they would cut the base price of 79.99 to 14.99 for next month .. still have to pay the add on sports package .. so is now 29.99 for the next month instead of 99.99 ... so they got me for one more month at least

Nice! They refunded me a month when my account reactivated. Thought that was good service.

Reactions: Beerz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad