Confirmed with Link: demelo 4 years 4.9 aav

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
DeMelo is a good 2RHD but we should be able to do better for Morrissey please. Still hoping for a 1RHD coming back in a trade or UFA.
ufa is never going to happen and who in their right mind will trade a 1rhd, basically have to get lucky enough to draft one and hope to god you can hold on to them

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
if chevy could have done it then why hasn't he done it yet? teams ain't trading their prospects that are projected to be 1rhd either
Times have changed and prospects are calling the shots more and more. Disgruntled ones are being moved just need the right circumstances. Most would jump at the opportunity to play top pair with Morrissey.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Times have changed and prospects are calling the shots more and more. Disgruntled ones are being moved just need the right circumstances. Most would jump at the opportunity to play top pair with Morrissey.
the only chance we have at getting a 1rhd is if salomonsson hits, but if you want to get your hopes up and expect one to land at our feet go right a head I guess

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
DeMelo is a good 2RHD but we should be able to do better for Morrissey please. Still hoping for a 1RHD coming back in a trade or UFA.
DeMelo should hopefully slot in beside Heinola and Samberg gets Pionk. Not going to pencil Salomonsson in to anything. Wonder if Pionk can be packaged together for a John Marino trade.

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
the only chance we have at getting a 1rhd is if salomonsson hits, but if you want to get your hopes up and expect one to land at our feet go right a head I guess
I don't expect one to land at our feet. I expect Chevy to do everything he can to land one including trading up and drafting one if necessary.

Who's a better RD than DeMelo that might be available?
We don't know who is available, things can change fast. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I love the reference, DeMelo is really steady and I think a good candidate for an A based on his exit interview
Just my .02
I'm usually not a big commentator on the room, intangibles etc. But think losing Bowness, dillon and demelo would've been huge losses in that area.

Reactions: Jets 31

han316

Feb 6, 2013
good player but overrated by fans here along with Samberg. However when you throw Pionk, Stanley and Schmidt on the ice with them i can see why.

Happy to have him back but that's a rich contract.

Reactions: hockeyarena

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad