GDT: Free Agent... Frenzy? aka "Let's get some guys to help Celebrini maybe" | Coverage on NHL Network, TSN, Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Goddamn they make the best burgers.

the writing was probably on the wall when they got bumped from their Home Depot paired locations in favor of Subway a while back. After that the only one I knew of in BC was a little takeout counter in the back of a Swiss Chalet in Westbank/West Kelowna. I used to go to it when I would go up to visit my grandma, but it closed last year or the year before.

I also liked that they were the first fast food place to offer a fries & onion rings combo side so you don't have to choose

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
I've always liked Toffoli, and when he was with Montreal he was a good mentor to Suzuki and Caufield I thought

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
Good first signing! Toffoli is going to be a good for the younger players. Now get some defence babyy!!!

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Interest in Stephenson makes me pretty pessimistic about Couture playing again. Not that I was expecting it, but if we're interested in him then that is literally the exact role that I was expecting Couture would play if able as a top 9 C/LW combo guy.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
From what I remember in the Road to the Stadium Series specials, Toffoli was the only likeable guy based on the footage lol. Maybe Kopitar too.
Toffoli and Martin Jones were best friends I recall as well.

Reactions: CJL182

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I always forget how slow this is to start because deals can't begin to actually happen until 9am.

good thing I came prepared.

DraftSwitch-IceHockey.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad