Confirmed Signing with Link: [NSH] F Steven Stamkos signs with the Predators (4 years, $8M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So commodore got the scoop?

Is he going to be added to the list of trusted HF sources?
despicableme-minions.gif

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Shouldn't be a surprise. He has no loyalty to a team outside of TB. When it became clear he was out of TB it was always going to be for a high dollar amount. He was never getting that from TB at his age.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
I am
Stamkos holds so many franchise records, captain of their dynasty years. Most teams keep him out of respect and fans are ok with it. They chose to try and keep contending and I respect it but it must piss off that core
I am sure any hurt feelings will be healed if they make it past the first round of the post season for the first time in three years.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Looks like the funny money is coming from the Preds this year. It’ll be interesting to see if Barry is ripped as much as other managers would’ve been handing stupid money out.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
preds better hope they win a cup in the next couple years. they're going to have a lot of money tied up to a couple old guys in a few years

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Those saying "Commodore called it" realize Nashville was the heavy favorite according to the bookies right?

Want me to fire up draftkings and make some mind blowing predictions so I can be a source too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad