LeBrun: DeBrincat will most likely be traded, agent has submitted list of preferred destinations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
If he gets traded I expect Ottawa to actively pursue a second round pick as part it, somehow included so they can draft Oliver Bonk. It would be such an Ottawa move.

Just out of curiosity - where's he projected to go in terms of pick#?

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Ottawa is so lacking in cool that missing out on Reynolds and probably Snoop doesn’t help.

So the Snoop thing isn't happening?

I so want Ottawa to build an arena right downtown. It's our capital and hockey is our game.

The Sens should have an arena downtown in the most ideal spot, and ownership with money to spend.

That's all.

edit: oh, and it should be totally fine for politicians to "wine and dine and make deals" at an Ottawa Senators game IMO. That would really help with their revenue.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
End of the 1st, beginning to mid of the 2nd round

Carolinas pick at 30th could be in play.

I imagine the Sens would either want their 2024 1st on top of that, or something similar-ish.

Note: two 1sts sounds like a lot but they are so late it's almost two 2nds lol

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Carolina should be all over this.
The one thing they desperately need is goal-scoring talent.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I think Ottawa has players they like more and just fit what they are doing better and Debrincat will probably get them a player or players who will also fit better. Sometimes maximizing an asset turns out real good for you. Think Sens get a nice piece back who fits into the more 2 way game they are trying to play.
The Sens are trying to play a 2 way game? Since when?

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Once more with "feeling"

i know that 90% of posters here dont know what kind of player Brinksy is,
so its not your fault.

Here goes once more.

Alex is a two way forward who is a first pass guy, who thinks the game three, four steps ahead of the play.

His hockey sense in neutral and offensive zones is one of the best in the NHL.

Good for and backchecker, surprisingly strong for his size/weigh class player.

In last few years have acquired a physical side to his game, which has shown in hits for one.

Great pp and pk player.

Is as good as passer what shooter.
His shot is one of the best in the NHL,
his release is one of the quickest, so is the accuracy of his shot.

He has the ability to score from anywhere in the o-zone, literally.

His ability to roof the puck is... well i have never seen a player whi can do it better what the cat does.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Yes and no. If he wants 9 mill a year a team would be better to offer sheet him

Heck no. Thats two firsts. Unlikely a team is paying that in the summer.

edit: oh, and it should be totally fine for politicians to "wine and dine and make deals" at an Ottawa Senators game IMO. That would really help with their revenue.

They pretty much can, it seems that type of behaviour is currently accepted at the political level. Its the bureaucratic level where its really a big no-no and the consequences are significantly more severe.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Once more with "feeling"

i know that 90% of posters here dont know what kind of player Brinksy is,
so its not your fault.

Here goes once more.

Alex is a two way forward who is a first pass guy, who thinks the game three, four steps ahead of the play.

His hockey sense in neutral and offensive zones is one of the best in the NHL.

Good for and backchecker, surprisingly strong for his size/weigh class player.

In last few years have acquired a physical side to his game, which has shown in hits for one.

Great pp and pk player.

Is as good as passer what shooter.
His shot is one of the best in the NHL,
his release is one of the quickest, so is the accuracy of his shot.

He has the ability to score from anywhere in the o-zone, literally.

His ability to roof the puck is... well i have never seen a player whi can do it better what the cat does.
Good points. I think the other point though is his contract, a one-year Qualifying Offer of $9 m. Senators are probably allowing other interested teams to speaking to his camp to see what kind of contract can be worked out to a location he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad