Player Discussion David Pastrnak

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Pro shop gonna be selling a lot of jerseys.

F0FCE0B2-824E-4EDB-99D1-962A2E05A348.jpeg

Glad this baby is in the shipping process hahaha.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I wonder if during the offseason they consider trading Debrusk in a package for a C, knowing he'll be getting a pretty good raise the following year. Then Bertuzzi comes back to replace Debrusk
DeBrusk has transitioned into a core player imo. Depends on what he wants on his next contract. I love his game & his enthusiasm. Kid is a gamer. Keep if possible

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
He's prone to being a liability on the ice at times and it can be infuriating, but the guy is also prone to produce goals out of nowhere. When he's on a streak, he seems unstoppable. And don't see it going away for the entirety of the contract.

One thing that will always keep Pasta dangerous, is that monster shot of his that he is blessed. Year 8 of the deal, he'll still be hitting 30+.

Had to get done. Got done. Happy.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Love them both --and am fine with the deals, but man....... Pasta and McAvoy eating up about 1/4 of the cap next year is eye opening!

I know just about every good team is in the same boat -- but, just wow.

Reactions: rfournier103

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad