Prospect Info: Dalibor Dvorský, 10th, 2023

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I never thought he would. He has a contract he has to play out and his season started already. Unless I am thinking of someone else?
He could have come to camp. Nhl contracts take precedence. But (as expected) he and blues presumably think this is best route for him.

Last edited:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
He could have come to camp. Nhl contracts take precedence. But (as expected) he and blues presumably think this is best part for him.

he’ll be ready to roll next year and possibly make the team.

Last edited:

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
He could have come to camp. Nhl contracts take precedence. But (as expected) he and blues presumably think this is best route for him.
Most players in Europe don’t come to camp if they are playing with a senior team. Their seasons have already started.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Most players in Europe don’t come to camp if they are playing with a senior team. Their seasons have already started.
It can vary. Reinbacher is in Montreal right now. It’s up to player and nhl club whether they think he will benefit more from us camp or playing euro games. But if they ain’t gonna make nhl team seems like playing draft +1 season in Sweden or Switzerland or Finland makes sense.

Skala24

Apr 16, 2015
Slovakia
1st Dvorsky game in Oskarshamn vs Lulea
His stats:
dvor.jpg
I saw almost entire game, very good defensive play + passes ( but I remember one very bad pass in defensive zone), very good stats of faceoffs 66.67% won, one wrist shot in powerplay from right side but goaltender saved in glove.

Last edited:

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Got locked out of my account on June 25th a few days before the draft so I'm a little late to the party.........

It's a good thing ol' Billy Armstrong is a giraffe collector eh? We got a fortunate break there and now we have both Dvorsky and Stenberg as center reinforcements on the way. Stenberg at 25th was my backup option if we had taken a winger at 10th. This way Dean and Stenberg can fight it out for 3C behind Thomas and Dvorsky and whoever loses plays wing.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
1st Dvorsky game in Oskarshamn vs Lulea
His stats:
View attachment 743114
I saw almost entire game, very good defensive play + passes ( but I remember one very bad pass in defensive zone), very good stats of faceoffs 66.67% won, one wrist shot in powerplay from right side but goaltender saved in glove.
Thank you for the report. Also, what the hell did that guy do to earn 27 PIMS?

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I trust the blues staff and overall development for Dvorsky but yikes watching todays game. It’s only 2 games into the season, so over reactions would be useless.

He played just over 11 minutes and had 2 shots on goal but he’s basically once again playing the same role as he did with AIK last year. 2 chip and chase players on his wings and the shifts are basically just puck transportation and then line change. It would be interesting to see the perspective from Dvorsky and his agent pre draft on why Oskarshamn was the best option.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Skala24

Apr 16, 2015
Slovakia
2nd Dvorsky game in Linköping vs Oskarshamn
His stats:
dvor.jpg
Dvorsky almost invisible during game, faceoffs only 37% won, 2 SOG - one of them light shot from blue line onto the goaltender.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I don't think it's all too surprising that Dvorsky needs some time to adjust to the shl after not exactly setting the Allsvenkskan on fire last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad