Crave announces eight episode docuseries “THE REBUILD: INSIDE THE MONTREAL CANADIENS”

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
These things are extremely sanitized because the last thing professional sports team want to thrive on or share is internal drama and it'll never get geeky enough because it wants a wide audience.

It just gets stuck between two chairs and it becomes shallow and boring.

The original 24 ch was surprisingly candid. I couldn't believe they put that meeting with Louis leblanc on air.

It did get more neutered though afterwards.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Come on, folks. We’ll be able to see the great glass-forehead-holder dude describe to us every draft choice he pushed for in great Patton-like speeches! It’ll be awesome!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kimota and Runner77

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Not unless they make 90% of it about Chadkovsky doing Chadlike things. :sarcasm:

66f-1.jpg
Just put a loop of him running shirtless on the beach, that'll get some views, if nothing else !

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I am pumped for this. I really hope the NHL allows teams to produce more streaming content. I've said it before. Imagine an all Montreal Canadiens Streaming Channel?

With it, you get all Habs games, Laval games and Trois Riviere games.

You get exclusive access to all post game interviews. All management interviews. They develop their own podcast team that talks hockey.

They reach out and sign their own deals to stream some prospect games from other leagues.

Player bios episodes.

Behind the scenes segments like this crave show and the draft youtube show the Habs produced the last two years.

Historical games.

Charge $20 per month during the season.

If Habs make playoffs.....flex the price to $30 per month.

Offseason....$5 per month.

I'd pay that.
Except they’ll charge ten times that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad