Rumor: Coyotes among many teams interested in Jacob Trouba

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Night and day different.

Give it a rest.:shakehead

0B3XD2.gif

this thread.......

:laugh:Exactly

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Give it a rest.:shakehead

All I asked was for him to provide something to back up his claims.

He could not.

Danced around the issue for a day.

And then left.

Is it honestly too much to ask someone to provide evidence of a claim they made?

The dude said reported and couldn't provide a report.

It's like I am taking crazy pills here.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Can we close this down? And, you know, every other Trouba thread yet to come, since the same stuff will happen over and over again.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Tons

First words of quote:

Its the typical Dreger article: "I have zero insight into this.... butttt here is a 30 mins of speculation on my part with a slew of quotes from sources 'super close to the gm'"

"So I don’t get the sense that there’s anything going on. What I do know, and I’m sure you guys have talked about this on the show, is that the majority, if not all, of the rumors that we’ve heard about – including one more recently where Trouba allegedly doesn’t like Winnipeg, doesn’t want to play for the Jets, and all of that – is, I’m told, nonsense by those most active in that negotiation.

So, yeah.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
So, yeah.

So.... a typical Dreger quote. Atleast hes saying "most active" instead of "a close source"

Guy has so much egg on his face from recent Subban trade speculation and other numerous misses that im surprised he has enough room to breathe

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/dreger-montreal-will-want-a-perfect-return-for-pk-subban-1.514218

Listen to this absolute genius talking about Subban before the trade

Dreger even said there is nothing coming out of either camp. Then says there is stuff coming out of the camp. If nothing is coming out of either camp, neither him or Lawless know anything, so fine to ignore both. You cant say Lawless is cluess but Dreger is in the know, and then ALSO say nothing is coming out of either camp. Just doesnt add up.

Last edited:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
It's still someone with sources commenting on the situation. He says absolutely nothing other than there's no validity to the rumour that Trouba doesn't like Winnipeg or the Jets, which is why I brought it up.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
"So I don’t get the sense that there’s anything going on. What I do know, and I’m sure you guys have talked about this on the show, is that the majority, if not all, of the rumors that we’ve heard about – including one more recently where Trouba allegedly doesn’t like Winnipeg, doesn’t want to play for the Jets, and all of that – is, I’m told, nonsense by those most active in that negotiation.

No no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO!

You're doing this totally wrong.

You're supposed to pull something completely out of your ass and then blame everyone else when you get called out. :laugh:

Isles_Guy*

Have to think after the report yesterday that Trouba wants out of Winnipeg on hockey rumors, that despite protests by jets fans to the contrary, his value in trade might not be that high.

Rumors had swirled last year that he wanted major coin and jets fans had consistently denied there was any truth to them. But here we are again with new reports from Tan 1290 and former NHL exec Bill Watters that Trouba "wants out of Winnipeg"

Fact is that Overhardt has done this before many times and now with the recent revelation that Trouba expects to be compensated for playing on his off side, we may actually see the impetus for a trade. Chevy is normally very quiet under any circumstances

But it is known he is very upset at what he perceives as Overhardt poisoning the well with his player.

It looks like things may get very heated very soon

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
@poet58

Did you even read the last ****ing page where a link was posted to directly refute the idea that Trouba wants out? Quit recycling the same ****ing garbage that has been argued for and against ad nauseum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad