OT: COVID-19- March 17 2020 - No politics! Read post #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Unless he misspoke; that is freakin' outrageous.

Why can't we just plant more trees ffs; and stop the forest fires; trees help cut down CO2;

also more and more people are waiting to have kids later in life anyway; and mother nature doesn't give a flying F; if you wait later (especially women) to have kids - good luck first of all having kids and even more good luck having healthy kids. Also, another trend is more of the people are deciding not to have kids too.

Bilderberg group is EVIL, there is no arguing that.

Forest fires are important, though. An old forest is not a productive forest and there are less trees in it then a new one. An old forest has a fewer number of trees because very few new trees can get enough sunlight to grow under the canopy of the mature trees. Fires replenish nutrients and allow for new growth. Fires are a natural part of a forests life cycle. Stopping them allows for the buildup of old, dry, dead wood that when ignited grows to a wildfire in short order.

As for tree planting, its an extremely hard job and the pay isnt great for the average person. You're paid by tree planted. Most people simply cannot plant enough trees to make it a viable career.

Reactions: PromisedLand

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Like I said... what would you hate yourself more for?

It rebounds in a year?

It drops in half from here, and doesn't recover for years?

Which is worse? Then make a decision, and live with it.

Sold off about 80% of my equities this morning, kept the rest. Down 15% before selling. Not the worst thing that's ever happened to me and I'm still in a good financial position and most importantly, if my business goes south (which may well happen - building departments already shut down and I'm hearing now construction trades will stop working soon), I can just pull the rip chord. This could turn into a forced early retirement or semi-retirement. I wouldn't cry over it to be honest.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Quite frankly I am losing patience and any sympathy for people who have no regard for their own or others' health. Like come the F on; this is not a f***ing vacation

I know right. In the US they basically don't even have the faith in the people to do the right things and are starting to set up checkpoints and set up a police state. So glad I am here. Lucky really.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Oh I am not saying MMS is Chloroquine just that they are derived from the same. Very promising stuff though, the Chloroquine, don't get pool shock lol.

If you're saying that Chloroquine is related to or chemically analogous or anything remotely like Chlorine bleach, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. Chlorine bleach is an inorganic compound that oxidizes. Chloroquine is an organic chemical compound that just happens to have 1 chlorine atom in its structure with some structural similarities to the naturally occurring quinine (also an anti-malarial).

Reactions: Kurtz

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
If you're saying that Chloroquine is related to or chemically analogous or anything remotely like Chlorine bleach, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. Chlorine bleach is an inorganic compound that oxidizes. Chloroquine is an organic chemical compound that just happens to have 1 chlorine atom in its structure with some structural similarities to the naturally occurring quinine (also an anti-malarial).

Cool thanks.
(PDF) Malaria: ClO2, a revolutionary, innovative and effective treatment against malaria

Abstract
Chlorine dioxide has been used for more than 100 years to combat all types of bacteria, viruses and fungi as a disinfectant, its mode of action being an oxidant. It closely resembles the way our own body does, where in Homophobic Slurocytosis an oxidation process is used to eliminate all types of pathogens.

Bleaching of Hair by Chloroquine

chloroquine (CHEBI:3638)
ChEBI Name chloroquine
ChEBI ID CHEBI:3638
Definition An aminoquinoline that is quinoline which is substituted at position 4 by a [5-(diethylamino)pentan-2-yl]amino group at at position 7 by chlorine. It is used for the treatment of malaria, hepatic amoebiasis, lupus erythematosus, light-sensitive skin eruptions, and rheumatoid arthritis.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Cool thanks.
(PDF) Malaria: ClO2, a revolutionary, innovative and effective treatment against malaria

Abstract
Chlorine dioxide has been used for more than 100 years to combat all types of bacteria, viruses
and fungi as a disinfectant, its mode of action being an oxidant. It closely resembles the way our
own body does, where in Homophobic Slurocytosis an oxidation process is used to eliminate all types of
pathogens.

Bleaching of Hair by Chloroquine

chloroquine (CHEBI:3638)
ChEBI Name chloroquine
ChEBI ID CHEBI:3638
Definition An aminoquinoline that is quinoline which is substituted at position 4 by a [5-(diethylamino)pentan-2-yl]amino group at at position 7 by chlorine. It is used for the treatment of malaria, hepatic amoebiasis, lupus erythematosus, light-sensitive skin eruptions, and rheumatoid arthritis.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You don't know what you're talking about.

Chlorine bleach is dissolved sodium hypochlorite (HOCl):

H-O-Cl

Chloroquine is a complex chemical structure (C18H26ClN3):

512px-Chloroquine.svg.png

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
You don't know what you're talking about.

Chlorine bleach is dissolved sodium hypochlorite (HOCl):

H-O-Cl

Chloroquine is a complex chemical structure (C18H26ClN3):

512px-Chloroquine.svg.png

The mode of action of chloroquine. Non-weak base properties ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

by E Veignie - ‎1991 - ‎Cited by 21 - ‎Related articlesThe mechanism of uptake of chloroquine by the parasites is apparently linked to structural characters of the quinoline ring, such as the presence of the chlorine atom.

I don't even care, it's based off the Chlorine atom. I said Calcium hypochlorite which when ingested is said to create hypochlorus acid. Who cares, I said don't drink bleach or pool shock ffs.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Reasonable price increases based on supply might actually help curtail hoarding. People actually needing supplies will be able to get their supplies instead of doing without. Price gouging is a different animal altogether
So hurt the very ones who you are trying to help??

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
The mode of action of chloroquine. Non-weak base properties ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

by E Veignie - ‎1991 - ‎Cited by 21 - ‎Related articlesThe mechanism of uptake of chloroquine by the parasites is apparently linked to structural characters of the quinoline ring, such as the presence of the chlorine atom.

I don't even care, it's based off the Chlorine atom. I said Calcium hypochlorite which when ingested is said to create hypochlorus acid. Who care, I said don't drink bleach or pool shock ffs.

Please tell me you're trolling. Just stop. Quit parroting subject matter you're incapable of comprehending. You obviously don't understand even rudimentary High School chemistry.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
This is the kind of shit that worries me. Take a look at the article below. How many people have been infected... or are passing that along without even knowing?

No matter what this is obviously going to spread, but some people are being selfish.

I get some people want to go out, or don't think it's a big deal... but you infect others... which infects others... and on and on... obviously its the whole point of isolation... which still isnt being followed by some.

The article is a classic example of that... Recovering COVID-19 patient describes what it was like to have the virus

Think about how itll overwhelm the healthcare system, as well as the sick or elderly who can't fight this virus as well as some others. I think that's especially what being responsible, and keeping your distance is about.

Again keep a sense of humor, be kind... but don't be an asshole, and not give a shit. I think it's a reasonable request.

I get its important about the economy too... but without health you have nothing... and you certainly can't make more money if you're sick... or.... worse... so anyway just my two cents.... stay safe everyone. This will pass....... eventually.
I did allot of stupid things when I was young (like most of us), but I don't think I'd ever be this careless, of course when I was young we respected older people and their opinions (whether we agreed with their views or not), today not so much...............

Reactions: JustAShadow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad