Rumor: Corey Hirsch -" I'm 100% sure Nashville wants to move Subban this summer"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
lmaooo this post is really showing how little you know. Gallagher IS a pest, but has ton of heart and is VERY well respected. Who actually likes PK?
Again... respected by who? Your mom?
Sources, proof, evidence....Something beyond the wet dreams of you delusional fools who think a weasel 2RW is more important or more valuable than a 1-2 D.... lol, I’m showing how little I know?...Lmao.... You and all the rest of your PK hating friends are showing that you obviously watch ringette more than hockey.

Reactions: teddygmr

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
He's always been up and down throughout his tenure in Nashville, Montreal REALLY overrated the hell out of the guy, but this season his play dropped like a stone. He was injured, and may still be injured, but he's been a complete turnover machine. For the majority of the season he's played like a $9M no.4 and we can spend that money to make the team a lot better if we replaced him with an actual no.4 making half of what he does.

If we could get even close to

Saad, Jokiharju, Perlini, and a 2020 1st

Or Nylander + we take that and run right to the bank with it.

Love the guy, but if he doesn't turn it on in the playoffs he or Ellis may be on the block if we're looking at a changeup.

I've discussed it before, but he'd be a great gamble for an Edmonton or a Florida/Arizona like team.

100% Agree.

I've always thought of him as a beastly athletic D man who could light you up....yet while well into his career he'd still be consistently making rookie mistakes that made ya go 'huh? A lot of fun to watch when he's off the leash though.

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Sources, proof, evidence....Something beyond the wet dreams of you delusional fools who think a weasel 2RW is more important or more valuable than a 1-2 D.... lol, I’m showing how little I know?...Lmao.... You and all the rest of your PK hating friends are showing that you obviously watch ringette more than hockey.

Just saying that in a small dressing room,camaraderie goes a long way. Personnel on a team goes a long way. Dis- taste for a colleague is detrimental,in a any profession.

RyderRocks73

Jul 1, 2015
Moncton, NB
I think everyone here obviously watches a fair bit of hockey.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
So would every other team.

Well, ya, but I don't think any will offer first tier assets. Hence, if Nashville truly wants to move Subban, they will need to pick the best of the second tier asset offers.

I personally don't think that Virtanen, Juolevi, Goldobin, 2nd, MAYBE next year's 1st, are all that bad. I think a fair package could be constructed.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Hey hommer, I suggest you take a look at what the other NHL said in a recent polls: most hated players in the league by players is Subban.

I love Subban, but other NHlers don't like him on average
Where's the poll?

Honest question, if you can cite it, I'd like to see it.

Hockeyfannnn91

Jan 26, 2019
Lol @gallagher being classy , I 100% said the day subban was dealt to all my habs fans it was cause he was black and I stick with it

Hirsh is a moron and the main reason nashville wants to deal him is because of the upcoming Seattle expansion draft how the hell did that not come to his mind?

Josi Ellis And eckholm signed longterm at cheaper deals and fabbro and others coming so it makes no sense to hang on to the guy making 10 and lose him to Seattle for nothing unless you want to give up multiple assets that cost several teams the last expansion draft

That’s why he will get dealt now

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
I’ve said it all along as the Canucks went hard after him 2/3 years ago at the draft.
He will be a Canuck at the draft this year a la Nonis/Luongo splash as he is exactly what they need in a #1 RHS Power play Dman
Not opposed to it as long as its not Benning in charge. Three more years at $9mil is big but if we could somehow ditch Loui frickin Eriksson and Spooner problem solved.

How desperate is Nashville? Maybe Jake and a second if they really want to get rid of him

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Gallagher is a top class guy??
Lol
I don’t think so.
I’d take Subban on my team any day over Gallagher.
:laugh:
One is a team-first player, huge heart, captain material. The other has a please-look-at-me personality and will be traded for the 2nd time while in his prime despite being elite.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
He looked good tonight.

But his teammates hate him or something.

P+K+Subban+Ryan+Johansen+Minnesota+Wild+v+V8PWmOVCwx4l.jpg

Reactions: LukeLocomotive

LukeLocomotive

Jan 18, 2018
:laugh:
One is a team-first player, huge heart, captain material. The other has a please-look-at-me personality and will be traded for the 2nd time while in his prime despite being elite.

Not sure how people on a hockey forum can measure if someone is "team-first" so I'll have to chalk that up to opinion.
Huge heart is surely a check in PK's box as well with his philanthropy.
Is being an alternate captain for the Habs captain material? I think he checks that box, too.
Look at me personality is your opinion, but I think I can explain that the reason he's being looked at for a trade. His cap hit (that he acquired in Montreal) is too high to sustain with our upcoming prospects, and we'd also like to get something out of someone before Seattle's upcoming expansion draft screws us out of a solid player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad