Post-Game Talk: Cole's Minus/Minus Thread: The Pens duck a win to continue their impressive streak!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Andy don’t lie, you’ve been at red alert since Christmas. :laugh:

This is the tougher part of the season even if healthy (I knew this at seasons start) and they probably struggle a bit. It's getting magnified due to their plight this season.

I'm actually liking the "ALERT" tag as a avatar theme...:laugh:

It's what this place does.

Reactions: K Fleur

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
This is the tougher part of the season even if healthy (I knew this at seasons start) and they probably struggle a bit. It's getting magnified due to their plight this season.

I'm actually liking the "ALERT" tag as a avatar theme...:laugh:

It's what this place does.

:laugh: Found the playoff avatar theme(if we make it).

If we beat San Jose tonight do we go back down to orange alert?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Andy don’t lie, you’ve been at red alert since Christmas. :laugh:

probably right after the ASG ...lol...when Sid looked like he wasn’t going to return to his normal self this season and Marino went out...

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s funny as awful as we have been the last ten we basically are right in line with the rest of the division aside from Philly. Who is probably the scariest team in the division.

they’re putting it together defensively for sure...I think the Isles are very good also, although not as good (mainly goaltending) as last year...don’t think we’d win a series against either of those teams...our best hope for a longer PO run was winning the division but not looking likely at this point...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
they’re putting it together defensively for sure...I think the Isles are very good also, although not as good (mainly goaltending) as last year...don’t think we’d win a series against either of those teams...our best hope for a longer PO run was winning the division but not looking likely at this point...
We’ve actually underachieved every time we win the division.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’ve actually underachieved every time we win the division.

don’t think that would happen this year with the Metro being stacked as it is...previous years that might lead to overconfidence. Not this year

BmxHockey

Jan 4, 2012
San Diego
was disappointed when Zucker was getting faced washed and Ruh and Trot stood together at the top of the circle 5 ducks vs 3 penguins in a scrum... wtf?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad