Confirmed Trade: [COL/ARI] Darcy Kuemper ($1M ret.) for Connor Timmins, '22 1st, and '24 cond. 3rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Dvorak is worth twice as much as Kuemper.

Clearly not today and to Sakic :sarcasm:.

BA played a blinder. If you guys can fix your drafting, you can for once be very happy with the direction of your franchise (even though you guys will suck for a few years).

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Question...

Why is this still considered a rumour as opposed to confirmed? What constitutes confirmed?
Is there more potentially involved?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
As a neutral it’s obviously a lot but they’re competing now and everything else is water under the bridge, they needed a good player.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Man I really wanted him but if this was the price without us having to also dump Koskinen I’m glad we didn’t as the price would have been enormous

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019

wait, what the hell were the Oilers offering? Because I assume they would be dumping Koskinen too. That would be a crazy package considering what he went for in the end

An oilers first next year is more valuable than what we gave up

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
One year of peak Darcy Kuemper would be easily worth more than a late 1st and Timmins. If we re-sign him it's an easy win.

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad